Bonus chapter

Bonus chapter!

Georgia-Roses POV

Today was the big day!
I was getting married.
To five guys. Weird. But we're in love.
And we have three kids together.

"It's okay to be nervous, sweetie." My mom said as she realized I had been biting my nails, a nervous trait of mine.

"I'm not nervous." She gave me a look.
I chuckled.
"Okay. I'm nervous. Weren't you on your wedding day?"

"If I'm being honest. No." She said.
"I wasn't in love on my wedding day. I had only married him because we had a kid together and I guess I felt like a had to give Giana a mother and a father." She sighed.
"I couldn't be nervous. I was scared. Scared that I was going to spend the rest of my life with the wrong person. But I'm getting to spend it with the right people.
You and your siblings. And my beautiful grandchildren who I can't believe are two already!" She laughed.

I hugged her tightly.
"I love you mama. After all of this, you have been by my side.
Thank you."

"Don't ever thank a mother for being a mother.
At least not this mother. You'll know in the future."

"It's time." Giana said. I took a deep breath and nodded.

The first to walk out was Darcy, she was the flower girl, then Freddie and Bear were both the ring bearers, then Giana and Lizzy who over the past few years had fallen in love, then Ashton who even though everyone swore he couldn't be because he wad a guy was also one of my bridesmaids walked out with Luke, who won rock, paper, scissors and got to walk out with him.
Then finally me and mom.

I looked at my mates ahead of me, each of them in a tux that made them look even more handsome then always.
I looked over at my mom who had tears in her eyes.
"I can't believe this is really happening." She almost cried but kept it in.

"Mom, I'll always be your little girl." I stopped and turned to her.
I kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you." Into her ear, then I took off running and within seconds I was next to my mates.

They all looked at me in awe.

Harry was the first to Break the silence.
"How did you run in heels?" He chuckled.

I slightly lifted my floor length dress to show my bare feet.
They all chuckled and the ceremony began.

Soon after we were all dancing around.
Me holding my daughter in my arms, Freddie in Louis' arms and Bear in Harry's.

We always have been a family, but now we're married.

And later that night, well let's just say we may or may not have had another kid...

After all of this time. Telling my story to you all.
It's finally coming to an end.