"One Two Three"

Smug warning! For anyone who doesn't want to read it I'll leave a  mark for you to read again!

I took a deep breath and said the name of the boy I first opened up to.
"Louis." I said. Louis lit up like a Christmas tree, but the other guys looked kind of sad.
I, of course, felt bad, but if I was going to do this, I was going to do it right.

After a few minutes Louis was laying me down on the soft bed, both of us in our birthday suits.
"I don't want to hurt you." He whispered in my ear as he hovered over me.

"Louis, have you done this before?" He shook his head 'no'.
It made me feel better that I was his first too.
"You won't hurt me. I want to do this."
He nodded then kissed my lips.

Suddenly, I felt one of the worst pains I've ever felt, besides the whole "away from my mates for the first time" thing.
Louis continued to thrust into me (I'm cringing omfg) as the pain slowly went away, turning into pleasure.
I moaned into his mouth as he continued to kiss me.

He groaned as he sped up.
"Louis," I moaned making him moan as well.
Soon we were both finished and he held me in his arms as we both struggled to catch our breath.
"Louis, I love you." I whispered to him as I traced his tattoos.
"I love you and the boys so much that it hurts."

Yall can read again!!!

"I love you so much, princess. More than you will ever know." He kissed my lips softly.
"That's was amazing." He whispered.

I nodded in agreement. "We need to do that more often." I joked.
"Next is you and Harry." I joked again, although I knew it was bound to happen, and I was okay with it.

He laughed then kissed my forehead as we drifted off into a deep sleep.

••••••••••

It's been a few weeks since Louis made love to me.
I also did it with the other boys and Harry asked my permission to do stuff with Louis, I of course said yes.

"-So, obviously I was mad about it. Like she was just staring, but what made it even worse was her TOUcHING HIS HAIR! Like what the Hell was that about?!?!" I shouted as I recalled the store clerk flirting with Harry.

"Baby, it's not like she had a chance.
You know I only love you." He kissed me by pulled away as he heard Louis shout "Hey!"
"And you Lou-bear." He kissed him as well.

"Aww. You guys are even cuter than me and Louis."

"No were not!" Harry playfully shouted.
"You guys are obviously cuter!"

"No! You guys are cuter!" Louis joined in.

We went along like this until our other mates who were just watching us the whole time broke up the argument.

"Fine, well stop. But you guys are-.." I got cut off as I felt a wave of nausea.
I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom and threw up my lunch.
My mates following as one of them held back my hair and another rubbed my back.

After I was done I brushed my teeth and headed back to the living room, my mates got on my tail.

We all sat in the couch as one thought went through my head.
"Did-did you guys use condoms?" I voiced my thoughts in a low whisper.

All of my mates had a guilty look on their faces.
Great, not only is there a possibility I'm pregnant.
I don't know which of my FIVE MATES is the father!

Why is life so complicated.

••••••••••••••

"I don't know, Ash. If I'm pregnant my mom will kill me. I don't think I could have a baby yet! I just got back into online school and this is all just so-.." I got cut off from my rant as the alarm on Ashton's phone went off, informing us that we could go look at the pregnancy test.

I had kicked the boys out of the house and invited Lizzy and Ashton over.
I asked Lizzy to bring a pregnancy test, well technically I said bring them all, she brought seven.

We walk back into the bathroom as Lizzy squeezed my hand in reassurance.
"It'll be okay, no matter what I'll be there." She said.

"Me too, sweetie." Ashton said as he grabbed my other hand.

I kept my eyes closed tightly, afraid to look at the seven tests in front of me.

On the count of three Georgia. I thought to myself.

One

Two

Three....

••••••••••••

Also I'm so sorry about that I have no idea how to write smut-
Sowwy
So what do you guys think? Is georgia preggers or no?

Also double update!

Vote and comment!