If i could fly

"She's a witch?!"
"What the hell?"
"Why did you let a witch around our mate?"
"We just got back from killing a witch!"
My mates said all at once but everything went silent at that last sentence.

"Y-you killed a witch?!" I shouted. "Oh my god I should slap you all! Really hard! And don't ask why there's a witch here, I'm allowed to have friends!"

All there eyes went wide.
"We're so sorry Georgia."
"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me."
"Georgia.."
"Sweetie don't be mad."
"We had to kill the witch."
They once again all said at once.

"Anyway...." I trailed off looking at Lizzy. "Everyone have a seat. Lizzy has some explaining to do."

We all sat as Lizzy began. "Well...I grew up in the Capricorn coven. Our coven was known for being sweet and caring and our main focus was earth magic. We were one with the earth. One day, a man came into the coven, he was beaten and battered. After a few years he had earned our trust, and we gave him magic.
You see, being connected to the earth, whenever someone in our coven, dies, their magic and souls go into the trees and they're reborn as the trees.
The man, he wanted more power.
So he found a way to get it. From the trees. He took all of the magic which kept our coven running and took the earths magic.
Then he ran.
There were some rumors about where he was.
He apparently had a son and a daughter.
Children born of a raped woman." My eyes widened. "He took the girl back but not the son.
They both inherited some of his stolen magic.
Tonight, after I saw Georgia-Rose at the party, I sensed her magic.
Only witches born of the same coven can sense each other. I knew that she was the daughter. I admit, when I first saw her, I wanted to kill her for what her father had done.
But then she was so sweet and caring, She was one of us. I tried to protect her from the vampire turns out they were friends and now here we are." She finished speaking.

"You mean rape and kidnapping isn't the only crime that man committed. He should be hung!" I shouted.

"Georgia-.." Harry touched my shoulder.

"NO!" I shouted and jumped up off the couch as a son escaped my lips. "Don't- don't touch me. I want to go home."

"We're going home sweetie."

"No. I want to go by my mother and my siblings." They shared a look. "NOW!" They nodded and Zayn hugged me to his chest as they zoomed off to my house.

As they got there Louis knocked on the door and it swung open revealing my mother looking tired. I turned and jumped into her arms and sobbed as she hugged me tightly.

"Mommy.." I sobbed. "He wasn't just horrible to us." I sobbed. Mom walked into the house, inviting my mates in as she sat on the couch.

I felt myself hyperventilating as I felt light headed and my face was tingly. "Oh, my baby. Calm down sweetie, so you can tell me what happened."

"What's happening to her?" Niall asked sadly.

"She's having a panic attack." Mom informed. "Music. We need music."

"Oh, um...." Niall trailed off.

"If I could fly..." Harry started
"I'd be coming right back home to you.." They all joined.

"I think I might
Give up everything just ask me to
Pay attention I hope that you listen
'Cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless
For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when your lonely
And forget who you are
I'm missing half of me
When we're apart
Now you now me
For your eyes only"

They all stopped singing as I started to calm down.

"See, baby? Everything's okay."
My mom rubbed my back as she pulled away from our hug. "Now, somebody better tell me what the hell id going on." She demanded.

"He was a witch, mom." I said. I knew she knew who 'he' was, I'm just not sure if she believed the witch thing. "He stole earth witches magic. Me and Jacobi, we're both witches."

"I-I believe you." She said. I looked at her shocked. "You're mated to vampires. Of course I believe that there are witches.
But, how was 'he' one?"

"They granted him magic, and he stole it all.." I told my mother the story Lizzy told me and by the end, she was shocked.
I wanted to be by the guys tonight but I knew momma wouldn't let them stay, so I went back with the guys and we all laid in my giant queen sized bed.
Each of them touching one of my body parts.
I was laying on Zayn's chest, Harry was touching my right arm, Louis my left. Niall laid across my legs and Liam was above my head playing with my hair.

"I-I.." I trailed off.

"What is it, baby?"

"I love you guys." I said. "I don't think I've ever said it, but I do. You guys make me feel so loved, and even though I wish I wasn't kidnapped by you guys,
I wouldn't change a damn thing that happened."

"We love you so much."
"Love you, baby."
"Aweee.. we love you sweetie."
"Baby, we love you so much."
"We love you princess."
And with that I fell asleep with the loving touch of my mates.