Little things

Georgia-Rose

It was a few days after my date with Louis and this morning Zayn Asked me on a date. I, of course, said yes. He said he's taking me out to dinner at some fancy restaurant. I never usually like fancy food but I can't wait.

Me and the boys officially moved to LA yesterday. They, or as they told me multiple times, we, own a huge house, they are at the house doing god knows what while I was at my families house helping  my mom cook lunch with James, while the other boys were in the living room watching TV and Giana was on her phone at the kitchen table.

"So. Momma, I have another date tonight." I told her as everyone's heads snapped toward me. "Did I say any of you's? No. So go back to whatever you guys are doing."

"Where's he taking you?" Giana ignored me. "Also. Which one if your....mates...?"

"Zayn. And he's taking me to-.." I got cut off my jack.

"Oh, no. No, no, no no NO! You are not going in a date with him!" He shouted. "I was kind of okay with you going on a date with the other dude.... Logan or whatever...but you are not going out with that ugly bastard." I felt a sudden anger in me as he said that.

"I swear to the gods. You will be among the stars a lot sooner than you think if you ever say that about any of my mates...ever again." I spoke dangerously calm. Although I wasn't calm on the inside.

"Do you hear yourself?! Jesus! You just threatened your brothers life over some blood sucking bastards!" He shouted again. "You're not going on that date with him and that's final!" He grabber his hoodie then walked out the door, slamming it in the process.

"Momma." I turned to her.

"I know baby." She brought me into a hug. "I know." Tears slowly started to fall down my face. After a minute or two my mother pulled away, looking me in the eyes as she wiped my tears. "My baby, I want nothing more for you to be happy. And if these...men...make you happy. Then I give you my blessing to be with them. Go on that date, and many more. I thought I had a few more years till you started dating but if this is what you want then go. Move in with them, as long as you come to visit us at least every other day."

"Mom! You're just letting her go?!" James shouted. I jumped in shock. I was used to jack being mad and shouting, but not James.

"It's not like she's going to be having kids any time soon!" Giana shouted. "It's her life! And she spent too many years being unhappy for you guys to go and ruin it for her! Now you listen to me! She's going on that date, she's going to get married if she wants to...hell if she eventually feels like she's ready to have kids then so be it, she'll have kids. And you're not going to say shit about it!" She yelled louder than I've ever heard her yell before, quieting everyone down. I ran into her arms and hugged her tightly. "Now, let's go get you ready for your date."

An hour and eleven costume changes later, and we finally found the perfect dress. A black dress that covered just enough so I was comfortable.

Being around the guys has definitely made me more confident in what I wear. Before I met them all I ever wore was jeans and sweatpants. Now I'm wearing dresses and skirts, I don't know, I guess there's just something about them that makes me more confident. Maybe it's because I know that no matter what happens, or what I look like, they will always love me.

My sister tried to convince me to wear high heels, in which she failed, and decided to just let me wear flats. And soon, Zayn was at the door.

Zayn's

She walked down the stairs, just like a scene from a movie. Her black dress, almost too short for me to not bring her around other people, but just long enough. Her dark hair was pin straight and in a pony tail, just how she liked it. I know her sister probably tried to get her to wear it down, but I also knew she wouldn't.

I smiled as she walked down, causing her to smile back at me as she blushed. "Y-you look...beautiful..." I trailed off as I looked at my beautiful mate.

"T-thank you.." she was standing right in front of me. "Are these for me?" She said looking at the bouquet of pink roses in my hand.

"No." I said. "I know you don't like roses." She smiled at the thought of me remembering. "Ms. Turner. I realized that your roses died last time I was here, thought you could use some new ones to brighten up the house." I said as I handed them to her.

"Oh, thank you so much. You really didn't have to do that." She smiled as she took them.

"I wanted to." I said.
I left the house with vampire speed to my car that was parked outside to grab the flowers I got for my mate. And came back just as quickly. "These ones, are for you." I said as I handed her the sunflowers. I knew that they were her favorite.

She smiled and took them. "Thank you, Zayn." She kissed my cheek making me smile and her younger brothers gag as her sister 'awe'. "Shut up! Momma, can you tell the twins to leave me alone?"

"Twins! Leave your sister alone!" She yelled from the kitchen.

"I- Uh think we should..go?" I said to her.

"Yeah, let's go." She smiled at me, making her eyes crinkle. One of the many little things I love about her, and her cute little freckles. "Bye guys, love you!" She yelled to her family as we walked out the door.

This is going to be a great night.

..............*

A/N

I didn't have internet for a few days so I couldn't update any new chapters so I'm going to double update!

Also should I do more of zayns POV?

And guys...NNN is over!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!