Im real

GEORGIA-ROSE

"Hey, Georgia." Niall greeted as I walked downstairs. I didn't smile. I didn't wave. I didn't even nod my head in response. I didn't want him to kiss me, even though I liked it. It was still un-consented. "You're not still mad at me, are you?" He jumped up from the couch, in front of me, as the other guys watched.

"Yes, Niall. I'm still mad at you. I'm mad at heart too." Harry looked up, shocked. "And Liam, and Louis, and Zayn." They all looked up, with hurt eyes. "I'm mad that you kidnapped me. I'm mad that you hurt me. I'm mad that you made me feel something. I'm mad that you took me away from who I thought were the only people who could ever love me. I'm mad that you made me love you!" I was shouting.

They all looked shocked, but happy.

"You-you love us?" Louis spoke up after a minute of silence. "You really do?"

I nodded slowly. "I would have loved you guys a lot more if you told me without kidnapping me." I said. "Niall. That kiss. That kiss made me really...feel something. I can't explain." It was true, I couldn't. Why I was telling them this? Well fellow human beings I can't answer that. "But I felt something. I'm not saying..that I forgive you guys. At least not yet. I want to be able to go see my family. And talk to them."

"But we can't-."

"If that's what it takes. Then yes." Harry cut off Zayn. "We love you, so, so much. From the first moment we laid eyes on you. Anything to make you happy while staying with us."

I ran into his open arms. He kissed my head. "Harry. Please. Don't hurt me again." I whispered as a tear fell from my eye.

He inhaled sharply. "I never meant to hurt you. But I'm the alpha, the king. If I'm not with my mate for to long. This, this anger in me...I don't know how to explain it." He ended, but continued after. "I will never hurt you, ever again. I promise." I nodded. Soon all of the other guys invaded our hug, crushing me in their death grips.

"G-guys...I-I- can't breath." They let go muttering 'sorry's'. "One more thing." They all nodded, listening. "I want to see my family. Now."

JAMES

How did she go missing again?! My baby sister! She's fourteen! She's so young. When she came back, I thought I was dreaming. She was in so much pain. When she went missing the first time, I had nightmares. Nightmares that her father came back for her. That he took her from us again.

My mom. She was raped at a bar she worked at fourteen, almost fifteen years ago. And Georgie and Jacobi were the outcome. But none of us would trade them for anything.

At first, my father was understanding about it. He understood that it wasn't her fault. It wasn't until years later when it started to affect him. Mom was pregnant with the twins. He started to realize that he couldn't handle it I guess. He just left.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Daddy? What are you doing?" I asked as my father was about to walk out the door. I was young. Really young. I didn't understand what he was doing.

"James..uh...Daddy can't do this. He can't deal with this. I can't... I have to go somewhere. I'm sorry. I love you. I love you all. Goodbye." He stutter before leaving.

"Daddy wait!" But it was too late. I was always too late. I was too late to stop my father. I was too late to save Georgia. I was too late to get in the car before they took her to the hospital. And now I'll probably never see her again.

She's probably going to get killed. And it will be too late.

NIALL

She really is perfect. She didn't stop trying to run away, although it was from us, I'm glad she didn't. We have a lot of enemies and although we would never let them, if she ever found herself kidnapped by them, at least we know she would find a way to get away.

Today we're bringing her to her family, I'm guessing she's going to explain everything. I don't really want any of them to know but it's what she wants. Anything to make my mate happy.

Me, Zayn and Liam were all in one car, Harry said him and Louis wanted to talk to Georgia about something. They didn't tell us what, but we all assumed it was their relationship they had before we found her. They were in love, that was pretty obvious. Just like Zayn was in love with Perry. But as soon as you first find your mate, they're all you'd ever want again again. You lost almost all feelings for anyone else. Key-word. 'Almost'.

Zayn, HES over Perry, at first, she started out as a fake girlfriend that management set Zayn up with, but he really did end up loving her. Soon after we found out that she was a witch. Witches are enemies to vampires. But she loved him so she didn't tell the rest of her witch coven. But after we found Georgia, and he broke up with her, she's been out for blood. Georgia's blood.

GEORGIA-ROSE

"Why did we all take different cars, we could have all fit in the truck." I said, speaking of the truck they have with an extra row of seats.

"We need to talk to you." Louis said. He was sitting in the passenger seat, with Harry driving. "We don't want anything to be awkward." Harry put his hand over his, looking at him, giving him a reassuring smile.

My mouth hung open in shock. But the thought of them together....never mind.

"We were together, before we found you. But most of those feelings, they're gone." Harry said. "But we still have some feelings for each other."

"If you guys want to be together, if you don't want to be with me th-.."

"No. No, no, no. We want to be with you. We just...Uh.. we were wondering if it would be weird if we were with you....and each other." Louis said.

"Oh." I thought about it. Then together, I just... oh god...I'm fourteen I can't even be thinking about this. "Yes."

"Yes what?" Harry looked back at me for a second.

"You guys...can be with me..and each other. I don't mind." It was true, I didn't mind.

Louis smiles before leaning back and placing a kiss on my cheek, going back and doing the same to Harry. He smiled. Harry smiled. I smiled. The only way this could be better is if my other mates were here with us. Soon. They will be soon.

Soon, we arrived at my home. I ran out of the car as fast as I could the guys all got out of the car, looking nervous. I could see why.

I knocked on the door rapidly. Soon yeh door opened revealing James. He looked at me with wide eyes. "I-is this a d-dream?" He stuttered.

"No. This is real. I'm real, I'm here." He hugged me tightly.

I hear five growls behind me. I whip my head around to look at my five mates who had on angry faces. "Guys, this is my brother..James."
They nodded. "Come one, guys. Let's go inside." They all followed me and James inside.

James was giving them all death glares. He knew they were the ones who took me.

I was soon tackled in hugs from all of my siblings, my mom just looked at me shocked. I have a lot of explaining to do.