This girl almost got kidnapped

Georgie-rose

"-ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen-.." before the TV was shut of by no other than, Ashton Irwin.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I shouted as he turned of my favorite movie. "You can't just turn off 'mean girls'! It's against all of Georgia-roses laws! You, sir, have just made yourself an enemy to me."

He puts his hands up in mock surrender. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, your majesty." He bowed like he would if he were meeting the queen.

"You're forgiven." He smiled. "As long as you put it back on." His smile fell.

"No!" I wasn't expecting that. Ashton is like a baby. No. He's the baby. He doesn't yell. He giggles. Sometimes he's the dad of the group, but most of the time he's the baby. "You've been outside twice since Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall left. We're going shopping."

I sighed, thinking about it. Hmm... I could stay here and watch mean girls, clueless, pretty in pink and 16 candles. Or I could go shopping with Ashton, risk getting caught by fans, have my face all over as "ashton Irwin's new girlfriend" and have to actually get up. Ashton pouted. Awwww...how could you say no to that?? "Fine! As long as before I get in the car, you roll down the window and say 'get in losers we're going shopping'..."

"What? No. Why?"

"Because you won't let me watch mean girls."

"I won't do it."

"Umm..I don't think I can go." I fake coughed. "I'm sick."

"No you're not..let's go." He grabbed my arm dragging me outside.

"Boo you whore." I said. "Wait! Let me get dressed first." He sighed and walked back through the door, bringing me upstairs.

"Hurry up!" I rolled my eyes.
I picked out a pair of ripped jeans and an oversized shirt I stole from jack.
I threw on some shoes I got from Walmart that we're five bucks, and walked out. "You're not gonna do anything about that hair?" Ashton Asked.

"Oh, right." I walked to the bathroom, putting my hand under the running water then putting my hand on my hair, making my hair semi-wet. Then I put it into a ponytail, then braided the ponytail so I have i high-braid."

I met Ashton in the hallway, as we walked towards the car. "Get in loser, We're going shopping!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! You changed your mind, I see."

"Shut up and get in!" He said as we both got into the car, me on the passenger side, him in the drivers.

•••••••••••••••••

We arrived at Walmart and walked inside. "Where to first?"

"Wherever you want. Your mates left you a bunch of money so you can get what you want."

"Sweet." I made a mental note to pay them back. "Let's go over here." I said as I walked towards an isle with sketch books. I grabbed one that had one hundred pages that was thick. I put it into the cart that Ashton had grabbed, then I grabbed some number two pencils.
I walked to the next isle that had a bunch of notebooks and composition books and grabbed a bunch of those. Like five composition books and five notebooks. "I'm done. We can leave now." I told him. "Unless you want to get anything? I can pay."

"Wait! No! We can't leave yet we just got here." He said.

"But I got all I wanted."

"Well we're gonna browse. Then we gotta get stuff for desert. We're making ice cream sundaes." I nodded and mumbled a 'fine'.

We walked around for a bit longer, looking at clothes, shoes, and baby stuff. I had asked Ashton why we were looking at the baby stuff and he only replied with. "I'm ready to be an uncle. You better have a baby soon!" I then walked away from him and he's been looking for me since.

I'm now looking at the bras and underwear.
I usually never go in this isle but I needed new ones as I was growing.

"Would you like me to buy you one?" Someone asked from behind me. I knew it wasn't Ashton because this mans voice was deep and he didn't have an Australian accent.

I turned around as fast as I could, expecting to come face-to-face with the mystery man, but instead I came face to chest as he was a lot taller than me. Even taller than Luke. "N-no." I said looking up at him. He looked like he was in his thirty's.

"Why not? It would look good on you ."

"Umm..I gotta go. My boyfriend is waiting for me." I said trying to walk around him.

"Ahh come on sweetheart. I could give you so much better then him."

"I'm fourteen."

"I don't care." He said as he somehow managed to get closer to me.

"S-sir..I'll c-call the police on you."

"No you won't." He said as he grabbed my hips, pulling me even closer to him.

"Help! Somebody he-..." I got cut off by him putting his hand over my mouth. But it was too late, a girl, around the age of twenty already looked over.

The guy started to drag me away, not noticing the girl.

She ran over and kicked his knee, making him fall back, letting me go. I turned towards them to see her kicking his stomach. "You sick bastard!" She shouted. A crowd began to form around us. My eyes still wide as I stood in shock.

People started recording and as I looked trough the crowd for Ashton. I spotted him as he stared at me shocked.

"You son of a bitch! What were you gonna do? Huh? Were you gonna kidnap her? She's a kid you sick fuck!" She was yelling in his face as he was on the floor. "She's like fifteen! We're you gonna rape her?" She looked up at me, and started walking towards me. "It's okay sweetie. I'm a cop and my father is a judge. I'll have his sick ass arrested." She pulled me into a hug. "Instead of recording how about you use your goddamn phones to call the fucking police! This girl just almost got kidnapped!" She shouted at the people recording us and the man now on the floor.

Ashton walked towards me. "Hey! Get away from her!" She shouted at him.

"I-it's Fine. I know him. H-he's my cousin." I lied. I knew he could probably get in trouble if I said we were friends or something.

"Are you okay? What happened."

"He-He tried to- he tried to kidnap me o-or take me somewhere or something I don't know." I stuttered. "I told him my age..and I said I had a boyfriend. Ashton. He really scared me. I wanna go home."

"It's okay, it's okay. We're going home."

"Umm..Ashton? Is it? Can I talk to you for a second?" The woman asked. Ashton nodded and walked away with her.

I looked down at the man to see he was in handcuffs.

Another cop that must've came after the woman snapped at everyone to call the police came over to ask me questions.

I am never going to Walmart again.

—————————___________

A/N Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you guys like this chapter!
Also have you guys seen the new season of 'YOU'??? It's soooo good!

Anyway love you guys!