Hiatus

So...I'll be taking a leave from this story for a while...like a month or two or more..

I honestly don't know when I'll come back to it but I promise I will. I find that I haven't been writing the chapters with care and enthusiasm as I use too...but that doesn't mean I don't like what I'm writing.

I'm going to take a break and sort things out, I don't like doing things halfheartedly and if I'm gonna do something I want to put all my heart into it! >\\<

It makes me sad... I haven't been putting much effort in my chapters and it reflects on my work, so...

When I come back I swear I will continue this story with as much heart and effort I could possibly at that moment!

I hope you continue reading this story when I come back.

Thank you for reading and sticking around! It really made me happy that people took the time and effort to read my story. Even though it's not professional and full of mistakes...

I really appreciate it! See you later then!

"Let's meet where the stars cross and meet the moon, where the sun shines and the earth is still blue, till then let us be comets. Falling through the galaxy, leaving a beautiful tail of light while never looking back. To have no sense of direction but still have the courage to run towards the unknown. Let us be comets, bright, fierce and free."
-chyrie