One

no idea what im doing with my life right now...

one

The young Winchester jolted awake at the sound of a window opening in his apartment, his head turning towards the door with a narrowed gaze.

Slowly he got up, careful to not wake Jess up and walked out the bedroom to find the definitely shut window, wide open.

Footsteps drew his attention to the left to see a figure, feminine, walk past the strings of beads at the far end of the hall.

Sam moved to another part of the apartment and waited as the woman entered the room, lunging forward to grab her shoulder. Quickly, he's knocked away and ducked as she took a swing at him.

The woman grabbed his arm, pulled him around and shoved him in the back. He kicked but was blocked and pushed back into another room. The Winchester then got elbowed in the face, but then kicked at her head. She ducked and punched out again, making Sam block her.

He's then knocked to the floor and pinned, a hand at his neck and another holding his wrist when a familiar voice enters his ear, "Whoa, easy, tiger."

"Deanna?" Sam breathed out, receiving a laugh in return, "You scared the crap out of me!"

"That's 'cause you're of practice." She snarked smugly, but her baby brother grabbed her hand and yanked, slamming his heel into her back, pinning her instead, "Or not."

Sam tapped Deanna twice and she grunted, "Get off of me."

The youngest Winchester rolled to his feet and pulled his big sister up, "What the hell are you doing here?"

The dirty blonde smirked and shook her brother's shoulders, "Well, I was looking for a beer."

He shrugged her off and frowned, "What the hell are you doing here?"

A serious look settled on her face, "Okay. All right. We gotta talk."

"Uh, the phone?" Sam said, making a face.

Deanna narrowed her eyes at him, crossing her arms and jutting out a rounded hip, "If I'd'a called, would you have picked up?"

The light suddenly flicked on and there stands Jess, wearing very short shorts and a cropped Smurfs shirt, "Sam?"

The Winchester siblings look at her at the same time. Sam remained emotionless as he gestured to his sister, "Jess. Hey. Deanna, this is my girlfriend, Jessica."

Deanna smirked, giving her a once over. Jess then smiled, "Wait, your sister Deanna?"

Sam nodded and his sister's smirk turned into a grin, moving closer, "Oh, I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you. You are completely out of my brother's league."

Jess, unimpressed, said, "Just let me put something on."

She goes to leave when Deanna's flirty voice stopped her, "No, no, no, I wouldn't dream of it. Seriously."

Sam rolled his eyes. His big sister would flirt with a goddamn tree stump. The dirty blonde went back over to her brother without taking her eyes off Jess.