Four

ta-daaaa
not dead

four

"And the werewolf?" Sam asked, obviously trying to get his mind off Jessica and the wendigo. And of course, wanting to get to know his brother in law.

"I had followed the evidence to where Fenrir was. See when my friend, Remus, was bitten, he was only a kid. His parents would lock him up on full moons and he continued to do it to himself when he became of age and his parents had died."

The younger Winchester rose his eyebrows, surprised to how a monstrous creature had learned to live among society without killing anyone.

"I can tell you're thinking he was a monster, Sam. But he actually taught my class when I was thirteen. And then I found out he was one of my Dad's best friends. He was brave and about to be a father."

"Where's-"

"I'm Teddy's godfather, but right now he's with my best friend and her old as dirt husband."

"Old as..."

"He's a vampire. I come from a very different world, mate." Harry then put on a funny voice, "'You know nothing, Sam Winchester...'"

The younger of the two snorted, "So Fenrir?"

"I found him in a little girl's room, about to give her the bite and I was just about to get him when guess who comes barreling through the door waving a shotgun in the air?"

Sam let out a small laugh even though he probably shoudn't've.

"The asshole jumps through the window and Dee and I stare at each other for like a minute before we're both after him."

"What happened next?"

"It took us another day to track the bastard down. Your dad was there the moment we killed him. Fenrir was about to take a chunk outta your sister when I tackled him away and just about decapitated the monster with a silver knife."

"Thank you, Harry." Sam looked grateful.

"It's no problem, mate. Apparently, John had heard of me and didn't think I was that good of a hunter until I saved his daughter's life."

"Wow."

"Yep."

Sam opened his mouth to ask another question when Deanna walked over, sitting between the two of them. She turned to her brother, "You wanna tell me what's going on in that freaky head of yours?"

The younger Winchester sighed, "Deanna-"

But she cut him off, "No, you're not fine. You're like a powder keg, man, it's not like you. I'm supposed to be the belligerent one, remember?"

The brief pause was cut with Harry's quiet, "True."

The blonde sent a glare at him, then looked back at her brother when he started, "Dad's not here. I mean, that much we know for sure, right? He would have left us a message, a sign, right?"

"He's right, Dee."

Deanna sighed, defeated, "Yeah. Tell you the truth, I don't think Dad's ever been to Lost Creek."