Chapter 2

Jane's P.O.V.

I have been sitting in this cold cell for god knows what time. What the heck! For what sin they are punishing me? Even though the cell was freezing, I was sweating like hell by the of what will happen to me. I could hear muffled steps nearing the cell, so I stood up. The door flung open to reveal a smirking Bambam entering the cell.

 The door flung open to reveal a smirking Bambam entering the cell

"What do you want?" I asked, panic clearly showing in my voice. His smirk grew wider than before as he started leaning towards me "Hope you don't mind getting wet!" "What do you mean?" "You'll find out soon" and asked me to follow him but I refused to do the same. He slung his hand around my waist pulling me close to him. He leaned towards my face, our nose brushing each other , whispered in my ear,"Babe if you don't listen to me, I have my ways to make you obey me." And next thing I know I was on his shoulder and he started moving towards the gate. He started to walk up the stairs and in a matter of seconds he dropped me on the ground. When I stood up and saw it in front of me I freaked out. I started to move backwards to get bumped into a hard chest. Before I could process anything I got chained on the chair and then next thing I know that I was dropped in the ice cold water but that wasn't the only problem. I started to feel light electric shocks. When I was about to faint, they pulled me back and JB asked me "Tell me about the secret project of your father, the president" I was not in a condition to say anything so I just shook my head rapidly. With that I was about to get pushed into that living hell when  I screamed " No please don't, i 'll tell you everything you want" and that was the statement that made me regret. I could feel everyone smirking . JB came closer to me , put his hand on my now shivering shoulder and said," Good choice!" He then turn me around and resumed his position and said "Shoot whatever you know if you don't want to go in there". I nodded as I didn't wanted to go back into that hell. I sighed " I am not the president's daughter, its Jeanette and after my dad died I moved into his mansion on his request. Jeanette and I have been bffs from kindergardern" by the time tears were breaming down my cheeks. Jackson came to me and untied me. Je helped me stand up but I was not able to walk properly so he carried me bridal style to a room which ws warm and cozy but really creepy. He carefully dropped me on  the bed . He tightly hugged me and strocking my wet hair. It really felt awkward but One side of me wanted to stay like that cause of the warmth I felt from his body. He started to leave the room but I stopped him and asked him to not leave me alone here but he only replied by, "Either stay here all by urself or stay with one of us and let us own u" I let go off his hand and cried myself to sleep.

Jackson's POV

When I asked her the question in the room, I was expecting her to choose the second choice but she didn't which slightly annoyed me but I left the room with an annoyed face. I really felt pity for her when I got to know that even though she wasn't president's daughter, she has to face these problems.