Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

The next morning  I stood in Yoongi's bathroom. Examining myself. My face was filled with scars, my lower lip was split and body had a lot of whipping marks. After yesterday's torture, I realised these people were monsters and that if we had to make out alive, we need to listen to them and not make them angry. "Come out here" Namjoon ordered. I obeyed and stepped out . He held a thin silver box . He opened it and in it were three  beautiful charm bracelets

 He opened it and in it were three  beautiful charm bracelets

"I am sorry for my behavior. Choose one of these as a gift from my side "He said. I look at him and he really looked sorry. I picked one and he closed the box . He tied the bracelet around my wrist. He seemed pleased with himself. "Breakfast?" I nodded. He let me out of the room and towards the kitchen. 

~after the breakfast~

He gave the other two bracelets to Jane  and Jeanette. "You three can have some time together in the living room " Why is he being extra nice today ? Jane and Jeanette were visibly pleased. We were in the living room the whole morning with no sign of the boys. It was like  the old times. Like we were never kidnapped. Like we were still 10. At around 8 the boys came all dressed up for a field mission except for Taehyung and Yoongi. "Y/n stay. Others room. " Namjoon ordered. Ah! Here's the monster. Taehyung and Yoongi took the girls to their rooms . After they were back Namjoon stepped forward and took something out of my ear. He then trew it on the floor and stepped on it. It was my earpiece. They knew about it. "You have to assist us with a mission." I laughed "You guys really think that I would help you? And that too with a mission? I'm not your genie." Namjoon pressed a button and I could feel electricity pulsate through me. My wrist with the bracelet had a severe burning sensation. So that's what they are. Shock bracelets. I tried to remove it but it was locked. "Now next time you refuse it will be Jane's turn" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and agreed to help the them. After 30 minutes, I was ready to leave. We sat in the car , i had first came here. I was sitting between Namjoon and Jungkook both holding, one of my hand in their both. Jin was driving with Jimin sitting in the passenger seat. Hoseok was onthe back seat. Namjoon was playing with my hand while explaining the mission to me. My part was simple I was shown our- their enemy. I was supposed to use myself as a bait and lure him like a cat on a mouse's tail. After that the boys would take over, leading me to safety. We reached our destination and Jungkook let go of my hand, while Namjoon tightened his grip. We get out  of the car and I headed towards the club. They headed in after me, giving me a  headstart of 2 minutes. I intentionally bumped into 'the enemy' and hid my face. He seemed to recognize me. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of the club. Everything was going according the plan. He took me to the alleyway next to the club and from the corner of my eyes I saw BTS members following behind. He pinned me against the wall, "What are you doing here, princess? Planning to runaway?" He started to slightly strangle me while his other hand was around my waist. Suddenly I heard two shots and both his hands were removed from me. I saw Jungkook and Namjoon with their guns drawn. Jimin caught 'the enemy' in a death lock grip while emptying his gun's magazine on him. Suddenly I heard another shot and turned to see two cops coming towards us. Jin , who was closest to me, placed a gun on my hand and made me face them. The cops stopped on seeing my face and Hoseok and Namjoon shot them, while Jin took me away from all this commotion. We were about to exit the alleyway from other side when somebody hit Jin from behind by a steel rod on the head. He fell on the ground and three other men came from shadow. (a/n: i wanna be a rockstar~ i wanna be the top~ ...... ok i'll stop) The man who had hit Jin grabbed me and other two dragged a bloody Jin to a car. The six of us got in the car and drove away. The man who had hit Jin was still holding me and constantly pulled me closer. I was really worried about Jin. Soon we pulled into a mansion. 

They got us out of the car and took us to the basement. They strapped on different chairs and setting up a webcam, vedio called Namjoon.  He immediately picked up the call. All the BTS members were there, to my relief without Jane and Jeanette "Jaebum, let them go." Namjoon said. "Yah, let us have dinner and I will personally drop your girlfriend and best friend home. Ok?" Jaebum said mockingly, walking  towards me "Jaebum I swear I'll kill you if you do anything to them." "I'll not do anthing to him, they will do-" he pointed towards the other three members "-As for her-" he smirked and came closer to me, caressing my cheek while other hand tracing down my body "- she will not be harmed and I am sure to give the pleasure of her life." "Don't you dare- " "Oh! so everyone has an obsession for her" "- hurt them" He started to kiss my neck and suck on it with a slight smirk. He continued to harass me and all time Namjoon was yelling at him to stop while Jungkook and Taehyung were fuming with anger. Namjoon eventually stopped, noticing it was of no use so he diverted his gaze. I was crying my heart out. My vision got blurry and before I passed out I heard him say "Baby, no one is here to save you from me" 

Jaebum's POV

I was enjoying my moment with her when I realized that she had stopped moving so I checked and found that she fainted due to excessive crying and stress. I smirked and looked towards the projector all of them were focused on Jin. I drew out my gun and shot Namjoon's projection. Their attention was diverted back to me. "What did you do to her?" Taehyung asked. They think I  shot her. "Nothing, You should be aware of" I said and smirked. I then unstrapped her and picked her bridal style. "Boys, when you are done, switch off the camera and leave him there. I don't want his blood all over the house." I said and exited the room. I re-entered  the room and turned towards the projection, " We'll invite you guys to the baby shower" I said and left. Oh my god. That must have stung.