Chapter 6

WARNING : A bit of mature content in the end of the chapter. 

BTS POV 

We were outside the room hearing the screams and cries of (Y/N). Jeanette was about to reply but Jin placed his hand on her mouth. We were really enjoying watching (Y/N) suffer but then in 15 minutes or so we realized that it was dead silent. Namjoon signaled Taehyung to open the room. Taehyung opened the room and saw(Y/N) lying on the floor with lizards all over her body, unconscious. He then picked her up and brought her out of the room. Jeanette's eyes widened on seeing her condition. Jin let go off her mouth and Jeanette started sobbing lightly. "Take (Y/N) to my room."Namjoon ordered Taehyung and turned to Jin "And you take Jeanette to her room." Feeling of jealousy filled Jungkook and Taehyung but they didn't object their leader's order. Jin took Jeanette to her room and locked the room with the pass code.

Jeanette's POV

My new room was keypad locked but way bigger than the last one.I was tired so I sat cross legged on the floor staring out.The view from my room was of mountains and a peaceful silence filled the room as I stared out of the roof to floor window. I didn't realize that someone had entered the room, until  I felt his hands on my waist and his breath on my neck. " What do you think you are doing?" It was Jimin. "Our deal's not over yet." he replied. I was frustrated with him,but he didn't allow me to speak as his hands went under my shirt and he pulled me closer, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I managed to get free and stood up ," I challenge you to another fight ,with the same deal." I said. "No, not the same one. You get anything except for your and(Y/N)'s freedom." He replied. 

He then stood up and led me out of the room to the weaponry. "Choose your weapon,Jimin." I said. He chose a sword andI picked up a double sided spear. I took the fighting stance and we started our fight. He decided to play aggressive while I was playing defensive.He striked harder every time and I easily stopped him using the spear. He was starting to get frustrated now and I used it to my advantage,pinning him against the wall with my spear's middle pressing against his neck. But he pulled me closer,causing me to free him. He then picked up his shurikanes again and I got another spear. He threw shurikanes towards me and I shielded myself with my spears. I threw one towards him that barely missed him. His ear was bleeding now. I smiled, my frustration slowly ending. I used my spear to trip him and now I stood above him with my spear pointed at his throat. I then struck his hand with great force and he dropped his sword. I then dragged him towards the wall, using his shirt. In the meantime I had picked up the pocket knife that had fallen from his pocket. After pinning him on the wall I dropped my spear and dug the knife into his throat, the situation being somewhat similar to what he had done previous night. "Guess,I won." "You sure did. Now what do you want?" "To kill you ,but that wouldn't endup well for us. So I take the second best option. I want to beat you up,but you wouldn't resist.You will just stand there doing nothing as I beat you up." He spread his hands as if welcoming me to proceed.

 After 30 minutes I left the weaponry. Quite pleased with myself as Jimin lay on the floor, his nose and mouth bleeding. I was on my way back to my room and I was gonna enter it when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. It was Hoseok. " You are in trouble missy." "What did I do?" "Beat Jimin. I saw everything from the CCTV." "But,we..." "I don't care." He shouted and started dragging me towards the white corridor,where (Y/N) was pushed in that room. He took me to a room and strapped me on the only chair in the room. "Heard you are afraid of these beauties." He smirked and placed a cockroach on my leg. I gulped but didn't react. He then placed another one on my hand and my lack of response made him put another one my shoulder. The one on my hand had now entered my shirt and was crawling slowly up my arm. The one that was placed on my shoulder was on my neck now. "Stop. Please. I can't handle anymore." I was sobbing now. He removed the cockroaches from my neck and my leg. He then ripped my shirt to remove the third one from my upper arm. My shirt now revealed a lot of my body.He then placed his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. "If you do this again, I'll make you eat them." I gasped and nodded. He then picked me up bridal style and took me to his room,giving me another shirt to change into.

Taehyung's POV

I layed her on Namjoon's bed. Ugh. I hate leaving her here alone with Namjoon as everyone in our gang knows how pervert minded this person is. Looking at her unconscious state I caressed her face and stared at her kissable lips. She is a living piece of goodness. Oh! how bad I wanted to show everyone that she only belongs to me and no one else. I was about to wake her up kissing her kissable lips but I was interrupted by our precious and pervert leader. "What do you think you are doing?" "N-N-Nothing!" "Nothing? So why are you still here? Leave." "O-Okay!" I left the room not making any eye contact with him "Close the door before you leave." I then closed the door furiously. This person was really getting on my nerves.

Namjoon's POV

I stared at the beauty in front of me. I started to walk towards her and sat on the bedside caressing her face with my hand "You don't know  how long I have waited for this" I started to lean in but she started to open her eyes.When she finally opened her beautiful (e/c) eyes, she was about to push me but I pinned her hands with my one hand and hovered over her. I then started kissing her roughly. She was moving a lot trying to get free so I tightened my grip on her hands. My other hand was exploring her every curve. 'She is indeed beautiful.' I thought. I bit her lower lip tightly for entrance. She gasped and I let my tongue slip in her throat. I ripped her shirt leaving her only in bra. Till now she'd given up on trying an pushing me. I started to rub her clothed clit. Ugh! I was really horny. 'How can you do this to me (Y/N)'

~time skip~

I then left the room leaving (Y/N) crying there with a sore body. I think she will not be able to walk properly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was crying with only a blanket wrapped around me, completely naked as Namjoon had ripped them all. I wanted to kill him. He was unbelievably strong. I was not able to push and stop him from doing that to me.