Chapter 7

Jane's POV

I sat in my room heavily bandaged and 3 painkillers on my bedside table. I was thinking about what Jaebum had said to me "because of your stupidity, they have them,both of them. I could have killed u there and then, but, but we need u for something else now." What did he mean? They? Them? Could he mean that Y/N and Jeanette were kidnapped as well. And what did he need me for? I heard a knock on the door and saw Mark standing there, " How are u feeling?" "fine" He came inside and sat on the bed. I hugged my knees and stared at him "Can I - can I look at your wounds?" I nodded . I was wearing a tank top and sweatpants. He slowly moved the strap  of the top and touched my bandaged shoulder.His movements always remained respectful and I never felt uncomfortable. After checking my arm he politely asked "What about your stomach's bruises?" I slowly lifted my top a little and he touched my bruises. He noticed how uncomfortable it made me and he retracted his hand mumbling a quick sorry. He looked away and the painkillers on the table caught his attention. "Have them Jane. They will numb-" "I  don't wanna numb the pain. Anyways, numbing the pain will make it worse when I finally feel it." "I understand Jane, but I don't wanna see you in pain." "Then, just let me go." Mark let out a sigh and forced me to take the pills. "I am sorry Jane."

~Next night~

I lay in my bed, when suddenly Mark and Jackson came inside and I heard bullet sounds. "Jane, I - We- um..." Mark started but Jackson didn't let him complete. He grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the room. He placed a gun on my temple. "Stop! or she's a good as dead." he said. I saw two guys come to a halt with their guns trained on us. "Drop your guns." Mark ordered, but when none of them listened to him, he punched me in my already bruised stomach. I spat out blood and looked at him in disbelief. I saw something flicker in his eyes. Jackson pulled my hair backwards and pressed the gun deeper into my temple. Suddenly the two men in front of me smiled and Jackson's grip on my hair loosened. I staggered forward and one of the two men caught me. "Hello sweety. We are your new- how do I put it? - landlords. He then hauled me over his shoulder.

(Y/N)'S POV 

I was in my room sleeping , with a collared shirt hiding the marks on my body. Suddenly, I was pulled to the ground. I woke up. Hoseok was standing there. He helped me up. " We have a little surprise for you." He took me out of the room. All of them except Jin were standing there waiting for us. Taehyung had Jeanette by her hair and nose bleeding. He had punched her. My eyes locked with Namjoon and he smirked evilly. I adjusted my collar and gulped. They took us to the dining room. What I saw there made me both cry in sadness and laugh in happiness. It was Jin supporting a very fragile looking and heavily bandaged Jane. I took a step towards her but Namjoon pulled me back and into him. "Not now babe." He whispered. " Meeting's over. Go back to your room." "Please give us 5 minutes together." Jeanette pleaded . "Never, not even in your dreams." Others laughed and to my surprise even Jeanette's lips curved into a small smile. " You were dying to use that. Weren't you?" Namjoon nodded. "Now our 5 minutes." Jeanette tried again. "What do we get if we listen to you?" Jimin asked, smiling evilly. "I don't know." " You are not getting anything from us." I said. "Oh! really? But I have got my present, so you can have your 5 minutes with your beloved bestie." Namjoon said making everyone except me confused. Jin made Jane sit on the couch and they all left leaving The three of us alone. We quickly sat on the couch on her either side and hugged her. She yelped in pain and we let her go. Her mouth was bleeding. "You okay?" I asked wiping her blood. She nodded. "Girls, I need you to behave yourselves and listen to them. I am not in a condition to handle any more bruises. Please." She managed. She looked at me and her eyes widened. Her hand reached my shirt and removed my collar a little. "(Y/N)?" "It's okay. Jane, Jeanette, it's really okay." "Who?" 

Before I could reply they entered. "Time's up. Take them up and Let (Y/N) stay here." Namjoon ordered. Yoongi came forward and gently helped Jane while Hoseok took Jeanette. "Why?" I asked. "You'll see." Soon Yoongi and Hoseok came back to the living room "Are you ready?" "For what?" " Tell me about the plan your dad is preparing." Oh! They want to know that. "I don't know anything" "Don't lie to us." " I am not lying and even if I knew anything I would never tell you about that. Not even if you kill me." "Get Jane." "What? Why are you dragging her into this?" "You are not cooperating darling, so we are punishing you. We know her current condition and what our slightest touch can do to her." His evil side was taking over him. I was actually afraid of him for once.  "First of all stop giving me names and second I'll kill anyone who lays a hand on any of them.!!" "Your pathetic threat is as empty as their  usefulness. So why not get rid of the crowd?" The others took out their guns at this. "Whatever you want to do with me do it, but I am not going to tell you about any fucking plan. You fucking get it !" I stood up and was about to walk past them, when Namjoon pushed me back on the couch.

 He nearly ripped my collar revealing all the marks on my neck. He then took out a choker and tied it around me neck. I was confused but then I saw a remote in Taehyung's hand. Then I realized that it was a shock collar. Namjoon then placed his hand on my mouth and Taehyung pressed a button. I screamed in pain as the electrical shock started near my throat and spread throughout my  body. My screams were muffled by his hand. "Take her to her room." Jin came and took me to my room crossing the lizard's room as if to remind me that such a hell existed in the mansion. He then pushed me into the room and locked the door.