Chapter 10

Jeanette's pov

I was staring out of the window, sitting on the floor and the peaceful moon staring back at me.  I felt a hand placed on my shoulder and saw Hoseok sitting next to me.  "you like to stare at the moon? " I nodded.  Then he just look at the place where I was staring and kept silent.  He is so different from Jimin who had tried to harass me.  We were just gazing the stars when I heard screaming and a roar. I immediately stood up and run towards the washroom and locked the door behind me. 

"Jane? Y\N? You okay? " "Yes i'm okay" "So it is Y/N?" "Y/N reply are you okay?" 

Then i heard a distant bickering.  Also Hoseok was banging on the door so I was not able to focus on what they were saying "Jeanette you okay ?" "Yes" "can you  please come out?" I open the door  and stepped outside. "What was that all about?" "Nothing, just it was very urgent." "Oh okay but I felt like you were talking to someone" "Ah! My bad. Its just my habit to talk to myself?!" I am a pretty bad liar. "oh ok then" Woah, he believed that . "I need some water.  Can i go  to get it?" "Nah! you stay here I'll get it for you anyways I had to go out" and with that he left the room closing the door behind him leaving me alone with pure concern for Y/N. 

Hoeseok's POV

When Jeanette was in the washroom, I received a message from Namjoon saying that we need to report to the tiger room . After telling Jeanette that i have to go outside I left the room . As I was near the room, I could hear loud bickering and everyboduy was already there including Y/N which made me confused. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/N  seemed to be the center of it all. "Jimin take Y/N to your room for the night." Namjoon said "No. I am not going with Jimin. I said that let me stay with either Jane or Jeanette." Y/N said . "No . Okay then Yoongi take her to your room. And you two back to your room now " Namjoom ordered  Taehyung and Jungkook . Yoongi took Y/n to his room and I returned to mine with a glass of water for Jeanette.

Y/n's POV

Yoongi took me to his room and I immediately went to the washroom to tell Jane and Jeanette that I was okay. I heard sigh of relief from other side of the ear piece. When I outside the washroom,  my heart skipped a beat in fear. The Devil himself stood in front of me, "Where is Yoongi ?" "In my room" "Why are you here?" "Because I want to" Fear was building inside me. "Please leave me alone" My voice cracked "Baby you  should have thought about it before disobeying  and slapping me and....... also standing so close to them " At that point Namjoon had caged me between his hands. I closed my eyes as I could feel his breath on my face and next thing I felt was a stinging sensation on my left cheek and blood on my lip. He then threw me on the bed and came back with a whip and handcuffs. He handcuffed my hands with the bed post. "Answer my questions and I will not hurt you"