Chapter 3

Y/n's pov
Today I am really excited as I am going back home after 5years. I cant wait to meet my besties, mum and dad. I am now in my father's private jet which is about to land in Korea. I really missed my birth place. I snapped out of my thoughts, when I feel someone shaking me. I look at Eunwoo

I could see he was worried, he said "Earth to y/n! I know you are going back to your house but you dont have to zone out like every 5 min" I can feel my cheeks got heated due to embaressment

I could see he was worried, he said "Earth to y/n! I know you are going back to your house but you dont have to zone out like every 5 min" I can feel my cheeks got heated due to embaressment. I look at him with my puppy doe (e/c) eyes and said "I am sorry ~~" He melted with my act and planted a soft and gentle kiss on my lips and said "Its okay, but dont do this again." Then we started to talk and we didn't keep the track of time.

Time skip to landing~~
When we reached and stepped out of the jet, I immidiately ran towards dad and hugged him tightly . Till now my tears were at the edge of spilling out. I realised that jane and jeanette were not here. As if dad had read my mind, " They are not here, I'll tell u when we reach home" I just nod and introduce Eunwoo to him and they exchange a gentle man hug and proceed towards the exit.

Time skip to the mansion~~
Me , dad and Eunwoo were sitting on the couch when I asked dad about my besties. "y/n please don't be frustated but jane and jeanette are no where to be found, we are trying our best to find them and we think that they have been kidnapped by someone." "WHAT ! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE KIDNAPPED?!" "Sweetie calm down we are trying our best to find them." "YOU HAVE TO FIND THEM DAD." "ok sweetie please relax" yes y/n please relax, Mr. Kim will find them." Then I was not able to control my tears and I could feel my cheeks wet so my dad gave me tight hug and stroke my hair and said some soothing words. After I calmed down, we broke the hug and my mom took me to the room.

Eunwoo's pov
After Mrs kim took y/n to ger room , Mr. Kim came to me and told " I am afraid that y/n is their next target. So I want you to stay close to her and protect het come what way. I really trust you." "Mr kim I promise to protect her"

Time skip (before party starts)
BTS mansion
Jeanette pov
When i opened my eyes, i could feel my body sore. I tried to lift my hand but I couldn't . I heard an evil laugh so I lifted my head and came face to face with jungkook. "what did you do?" "you are beautiful piece of art and i love destroying arts" Then he lifted my hand and caressed it "dont you think that think an artist should claim his art" "I'll kill you." I shouted. Jungkook brought a bottle w/ H2SO4 in it close to my mouth and asked "Do you want me to pour it?" At that point Namjoon barged into the room and Jungkook immediately removed the bottle away. Namjoon saw it and asked me "Did he use it?" I shook my head and he turned to jungkook furiously and said "Good for you" He then turn to me again and said "We are going to a friend's party and she will be joining us, jimin will be staying with you to make sure that you don't try anything stupid." At that time I noticed that they both of them were wearing tuxes and I really don't want to say but they were looking really handsome and then Jimin entered the room wearing a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. He handed me some clothes and forced me to eat some painkillers. They left me in the room and locked it.