Chapter 5

Jeanette's POV

My heart was beating erratically in my chest due to concern about my fate. Why did I accept the deal?  He took me to his room and by this time, I was already having second thoughts about the deal. He opened his walk-in closet and came out dressed in pajamas, all the while my thoughts wandered to (Y/N). I was still thinking about her when he jerked me up, so I was now standing. I looked at him in confusion and he placed his hands in my pajama's pockets, taking out the hair pins I had used to pick the lock. "Give all of these to me" he said. I followed order thinking that he had gone easy with me. He broke them in half and threw them away. I placed my hand on my neck and politely asked "Can I please get a wash cloth?" "Why?" "I need to clean the blood..." "Why do you need a wash cloth for that?" "Huh?" He stood up and started walking towards me. I stepped back until my back hit the wall. He came in front of me, and placed his hands on either side of my face, caging me. He closed the distance between us, leaving no room for escape. All the while, my heart was beating in my throat, causing me to draw heavy breaths. I was scared and prayed that it wasn't evident from my face. I gulped as he stared into my eyes. Though I knew that there was no escape, I tried but he only got closer. He then started kissing me roughly and to deepen the kiss he bit my lower lip for the entrance but I didn't allow him. He then spanked my ass hardly which made me gasp. He took this as an opportunity to enter his tongue and start exploring my mouth. After few minutes, which in my opinion we're equivalent to hours, he pulled away leaving a string of saliva. We gasped for air. I then felt something wet on my neck. Jimin was now leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. He found my soft spot and a moan escaped my mouth. I could feel him smirk through my skin. He then sucked my skin hard leaving a purple hickey on my neck for show. I was disgusted, so I pushed him with all my force and he stumbled a bit and let go of me. He then leaned towards my ear and said "Thus will make sure that you belong to me. Babe." He stressed the last word, his nose brushing my neck just above the hickey. I was about react when I heard a loud scream. It was (Y/N). I tried to run out and towards the noise but Jimin caught my hand pushing me on the bed. "You are going nowhere. I am sure she is gonna be fine with Jungkook."

Jane's POV

I was sitting in my room when I heard the lock click. Avery angry JB entered and pulled me to the ground from my leg. I looked up at him in confusion and he grasped my hair in a strong hold. He pulled me and started dragging me to a room. Other 6 were already there. He strapped me to a chair and turned his back towards me. He then took out a pocket knife out of thin air and stabbed me in my left shoulder. I yelled in pain and he shot me in my arm, staining my white shirt red. He slowly placed his gun on my forehead, fingers trembling in anger. Before he could pull the trigger, though, Jackson and Mark and caught him from both the sides, stopping him mid action. "You'll kill her dude." "That's what I plan on doing." They pulled him back and Yugyeom stepped forward. He poured alcohol on my wounds causing me to writer in pain. He then pinched me, breaking my nose and let me out of the chair and on the ground. JB kicked me in the stomach multiple times. When he stopped, I coughed out blood and he kneeled down next to my shivering and bleeding form. He yanked my hairs backwards and placed a knife on my throat, its cold metal digging in my skin. "That's for lying to us. Because of your stupidity, they have them. Both of them. I could have killed you there and then, but-" He smirked evilly sending shivers down my spine. "-we need you for something else now."He turned around "Youngjae treat her wounds." With that he and other members left while Youngjae treated my wounds.

~Next Morning~

(

Y/N)'s POV

I woke up due to sunlight falling on my face. Before I opened my eyes I silently prayed that yesterday was just a dream and that I will wake up in my room. On opening my eyes, dread filled me and I screamed at the top of my lungs falling out of the bed at the sight of that disgusting creature next to me. At the sound of my scream Jungkook walked out of the closet laughing hysterically. He picked the lizard wiggling it in front of my face.  "OMG!  Ha-Ha-Ha. It is a fake one. Ha-Ha-Ha." "You jerk! I'll kill you." "Awwww really?" He made the lizard's head brush my cheek. I screamed in fear AMD backed away a little in disgust. "Get rid of it now!" "Okay." "AHHHHH! Eomma Appa help me." I screamed as he literally threw the lizard on my face. Ugh! I hate him. "I will be coming in 5 minutes to get you to the dining room, so het ready by then." He left the room and almost instantly hus head popped from the doorway. "You can take any outfit of your preference from the closet." Just 5 minutes? I picked a random outfit and went into the bathroom to get ready.

5 minutes later, I exited the bathroom with white shirt, sweatpants and a towel wrapped around my (h/l), (h/c) hair. Jungkook barged in the room, disappointment etched on his face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. I didn't even have time to dry my hair. When we reached the dining room I saw Jeanette sitting opposite to Jimin with her hair tied in a loose braid covering the left side of her neck. 'Weird! She always prefers to tie her hair in a messy bun' I thought. I sat on the chair next to her and saw her glaring at a smirking Jimin. One of her hand was on her hair holding them back while she used her other hand to eat. She was having trouble eating so I removed her hand and her hair from her neck. I wasn't prepared for what I saw. "What the hell?" "(Y/N) I-I can-n expl-lain." "You better or I'll..." "Its not even my fault." "So how did you get that God damn hickey on your neck?" "Jimin and I made a deal which I lost and then he did this." "I'll kill you bastard, if you lay your hands on Jeanette ever again." "What I didn't even do anything." I was so frustrated that I didn't even notice that I was clutching Jimin's collar. "Don't you dare play innocent infront of me, you fucker." "Awww. These girls really do have a bad mouth." "You better shut your mouth jerk or I'll shove these chopsticks down your throat." I snapped at Jungkook but they all just chuckled. Taehyung continued "Mr. Cha has taught you well." At the mention of Eunwoo I felt my heart ache, I let go of Jimin's collar and sat back on my seat. "(Y/N). Who's this?" "Jeanette I can explain." "Then explanation please." "He is my future husband and currently my bf." Jeanette's mouth lay wide open but Namjoon spoke "Correction baby, he was your future husband. We are never letting you leave AMD anyways I don't approve him." "And who are you to decide that motherfucker!" "Your sib-owner. Owner." He motioned to Jin and Taehyung and they immidiately held our hands behind our backs, in a way, that we couldn't free ourselves. Yoongi said, "That's right. We know how to breach your defense mechanisms." They led us to a white corridor and I started to panic. I tried to pry Taehyung's hand and run but his grip only git tighter. "Why is she panicking?" He whispered to Jungkook. Jungkook just replied with an evil smirk. Oh! How much I wanted to rip that smirk off of his face. I tried to het free but to my realisation I was being lifted to Taehyung's shoulder. I saw Jeanette's confused face and that jerk smirking beside her. The next thing I knew I was placed on the floor just in front of the entrance of hell. I started to back off but I hit Taehyung's chest. Taehyung placed his both hands on my waist leaning towards my neck and placing a soft kiss on it. This shocked me and I froze at my place. But that Devil removed one of his hands, opened the hell's door and pushed me inside the room, instantly closing the door behind me. "I fucking swear to God, get me the fuck out of here." No answers. "I beg you please." I said while banging on the door. Through the corner of my eye I could see the lizards coming towards me. I was screaming, crying and begging but it was of no use. So, I just sat there trying to catch my breath that I didn't notice I was holding. My breathing got heavy and I could see everything getting black. The last thing I saw were those creatures and then I blacked out.