ch.1 When Summer Lifted

It was a normal day Ruby and Yang went to say bye to their mother when she leaves but this day was different Summer was gone.

"Where's mommy?"Ruby asked to her big sister Yang."I don't know let's ask dad"Yang said as they walked up to their father Taiyang.

"Dad do you know where mom is?"Yang ask her father "I thought you to already said bye I guess she had to leave early"Tai said.

------------------A Year Later----------------------

Ruby was now 6 she went with yang to see their father when they got there Tai was crying with a paper in his hands.

"What's wrong dad?" Yang said as her father was trying to find the words to tell them.

"Y-y-your m-m-mother"Tai was trying to say where they could understand
"What about mom? dad?" Ruby ask

"Y-your m-m-mother d-died but they didn't find the body so we can only hope she's alive"Tai said to his children.

But then two people came in the house trying to find Summer when they realize Summer was gone they looked at Ruby since Summer wasn't there they decided to take Ruby.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM-"that was all Tai could say before getting knocked out.

"Welp that could've gone easier" the stranger said as he went to Ruby "GET AWAY FROM HE-"that all Yang said before getting knocked out as well

"Now get the child before someone comes" the stranger said as the other one got Ruby.

Ruby was crying and tried to fight back but she couldn't be beat them after trying she was tired fighting she fell unconscious as for the strangers they took her to a lab.

"We couldn't find Summer sir but we found her daughter"the stranger said to his boss"we need to put a shock collar on her just in case she asks to many questions"the boss said to the two employees

As they put the shock collar on Ruby they also put her on a table. 3 minutes later Ruby was awaken by a bright light when she was fully awake she looked around.

"Sir she's awake"the employee said to the boss/scientist "put her in a chair and put some change on the chair we don't need another one getting out" said the boss/scientist.

After getting her in the chair the scientist pick up a needle and put the needle where her bloodstream is "this is going to hurt a lot if you dare scream out in pain you'll get a scar ok?"the scientist said to the child that was afraid.

Ruby didn't get what was a scar was she started to hurt more and more she couldn't stand it anymore "GAH"she scream the scientist was annoyed because she did the opposite of what he said

"That it" he said as he grabbed a knife "I said not to scream out in pain now to get you a scar that can't be healed by aura"said the scientist as he slash 3x on her right eye but not enough to blind her.

Ruby jus sat there crying and hoping someone one could help her

-----------------A few years later----------------

Ruby is now 13 years old she had bruises and cuts everywhere and as the needle was filled with a full wolf faunus and this was the day that she turned into a faunus.

As the last injection was made Ruby still feels the pain and more pain from the needle now her head, hurt her hands hurt, and back as wolf ears grew and a tail grew she didn't know what she was.

Now it was the time to break out of the lab as the scientist filled she was trying to break out"YES THEY TOLD ME I WAS A FOOL THAT THIS DIDN'T WORK"the scientist said as he jumped up an down

Ruby was still planning to break out she couldn't do anything now because it hurts to move.
______________________________________

Hope you enjoy this is the first rwby fanfic I wrote oh I forgot to say this I don't own rwby sorry for the short of the chapter I could think of the rest of it I'll crate anther

Here are some photos of it looking like.

When she was little

When she was 13