ch.6 When The Family Came

Anether day at team rwby dorm they didn't have school that day because it was Saturday Ruby was laying on her bed Yang went to do something Blake was reading Ninja of love Ruby read part of it she said it was FILTH and handed it back to Blake.

When Ruby realize she can't go to sleep she got up she was already in colths to go out she went to Vel while she was walking she seen someone getting beaten up it reminded her when she was kidnapped

"No one will come Johnny boy so stop trying to get peoples attention" Carden said to John as he was trying to get people to help him"Are you sure about that"Ruby said as she helped John get up.

"Oh look it's the freak of the school" Carden said to Ruby "at least I don't bully people to popular" Ruby said back to Carden he ran at her Ruby thought he was going to punch her in the stomach she didn't see the knife in his hands.

He stabbed Ruby she grabbed his hand and throw him at the wall "Do you realize how much trouble your in when I tell the police what you did" Ruby said as blood falling onto the floor.

Cardenas had a frightened look on his face "Please don't" Cardenas said to Ruby she wasn't bleeding anymore but it looked like it "then stop bully John" Ruby said as she was walking back to the dorm.

-------------------sometime later-----------------

Ruby was finally at the dorm when she open the door she seen Tai,Summer,Uncle Qrow, Yang and zwei they looked at her with shocked faces "RUBY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS TIME" Yang yelled as she ran over to her sister "don't worry I wasn't bleeding when I got here" Ruby said to Yang.

"Really Ruby I said what happened" Yang said as she let got of her sister "I thought it was easy to see I got stabbed" Ruby said as simple as possible to Yang "what have they done to you my little rose" Summer said as she hugging her daughter "can I at least get a shower before I see my mom alive and well?" Ruby said as she hug back her mom "sure" Tai said.

-----------sometime later again---------------

Ruby was done with her shower she decided not to hide her ears and tail she got her pjs on and walked out this time to see her shocked parents and uncle "WHAT HAPPENED" everyone except Yang said "why do I have to explain it a again part of the reason is how the blood stopped when I got here" Ruby said in annoyance

After explaining hundreds of times again "I didn't mean to bring you pain it was my fault they were looking for me because I was the only who had silver eyes back then" Summer said as she hugged her daughter once more.

"Not much we can do now because Ruby killed him" Tai said with a smile on his face "True now we can finally not get caught " Summer said as she let go of her daughter.

They all said their good byes then lifted the dorm "at least we have a nether day before we go back to school or do school work" Yang said as she climbed into bed "night Ruby" Yang said then fell into a deep sleep "night" Ruby said as she climbed into bed and fell asleep

-----next day earlier in the morning-----

Ruby woke up earlier because of her dream 'i need to clear my head' she got up got some clothes and went to the bathroom.

----------------after the shower------------------

She grabbed her hoodie and crescent rose went out it was still to early for anyone to wake up after sometime of thinking she decides to go emerald forest she always liked going there to clear her mind even though it attracts grimm.

After finding it she walked around as memorys came back to her as she was remembering what happy was and all the emotions came back to Ruby she went back to herself she was still remembering the good and bad times she been there

Then Ruby heard something she didn't mind she knows how to fight grimm then a huge pack of beowulf came Ruby eyes was closed she did notice the growls of grimm Ruby stand with her scythe scents she only heard one pack of grimm but in reality she was surrounded by beowulf.

______________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger hope you enjoyed the fanfic bye