ch.15 Christmas 3

Ruby's p.o.v

I was on the floor watching Weiss she was trying to freeze Yang for bringing too many mistletoes to hang  it was funny to see Yang frozen in ice "No more of these we only need one? Weiss said to the frozen Yang.

___________HOURS LATER_____________

Yang's head was out of the ice now she can speak at least "I payed good money on all those mistletoes and you throw all of them away except one why?" Yang asked "because we only need one Yang" Weiss answered.

We decided to put the mistletoe by the door it was almost time for the christmas party Yang used her semblance to get out of the ice there was one thing missing was a christmas tree "HOW DID WE FORGET THE CHRISTMAS TREE" Yang yelled running out the door.

__________Some Time Later..._________

Waiting for Yang was boring *BANG* I jumped Yang had slam the door open this hurt Blake's and my ears we stared at Yang like we was going to kill her.

"I got the christmas tree" Yang said placing the tree in the corner of the room "can you try not to slam a door open" Blake said still holding her head this rose to suspicion "I thought Ruby only got hurt by slamming doors" Yang said raising a eyebrow.

Blake looked panicked "you don't have to tell us but I already know" I said Weiss and Yang looked at me with suspicion and Blake was surprised "anyways let's decorate the tree we are starting to waste time" I said putting some ornaments on the tree.

We finally finished decorating the tree people was starting to come in like a normal party people was talking,dancing, and eating I was sitting watching everyone Blake came to me "so...how you know I was a cat faunus" Blake asked "magic" I said answering the question.

"Ok... do you know where I can find Yang?" Blake asked "probably eating at lot of food" I answered she nodded and walked off trying to find Yang.

I moved places when Blake left so I was on the other side of the of the door with the mistletoe sometimes past.

I was getting tired so I lend on the wall trying to stay awake Weiss came up to me "are you ok?"she asked "yeah I'm just tired" I said still leaning against the wall what I didn't know Weiss was standing under the mistletoe until I heard Yang "now you have to kiss the ice queen" Yang said/sang.

We quickly kissed and got away from the door this was karma from what happened when Blake and Yang kissed Yang was laughing on the floor while Blake was standing there smiling.

I didn't mind them laughing I'm still tired from running away from that door Weiss fellowed me now I was in the corner again "now I'm tired" Weiss said leaning on the wall "that's what we get from running away from that door" I said.

The funny thing is she went to sleep after I said that she fall over on me I couldn't do much or she'll wake up I slowly moved to where I was face her side I picked her up walking past everyone the weird part was they were all surprised.

___________sometime later____________

I finally got to the dorm I went inside laying Weiss down on the bed then I got on the top bunk going asleep.

____________The next day_____________

I was waken up by a loud BANG it made me jump I looked over and I saw Yang on the floor I guess she fallen out of bed oh well I got out of the bunk bed and went over to my sister.

"Are you ok Yang" I asked "yeah just a broken leg that's all" she said jokingly I walked to my closet to get some clothes to take a shower with Yang gets and goes to the kitchen probably making breakfast.

____________sometime later___________

I got done with my shower now I'm heading to the kitchen to get food I was hungry I could eat anything by now so.. I got my food it was bacon and pancakes we had to hide the pancakes from Nora because she always comes and try to steal everyone's pancakes.

I just remembered I have to get a gift for everyone this is going to be a long day. Going to Val to get something was kinda easy to get a gift almost for everyone.

I got Blake a book title was books of FILTH, Yang was a new combat boots, Weiss was a new combat dress and that was it I'll get the other gifts on the next day but now I'm too tired the last thing I needed to get was wrapping paper after I wrapped everything I hid it under Weiss's bed.

I was getting in the bed it was a tiring day who wouldn't get tired after getting things for people I think Yang wouldn't be tired Weiss and Blake would definitely be tired after going everywhere I think going to sleep.

______________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the fanfic I don't care if it's not chirstmas I just needed a thing to think about.