Ch.17

Ruby's P.O.V

Watching the sun go down was very peaceful to watch I've even had fallen asleep on the roof again then I woke up in my bed 'who did this' I thought, I got up and realized I was on Weiss's bed.

Sometime later everyone else was now awake I've already made breakfast for them "Aww thanks lil sis" Yang said hugging me 'C-c-can't b-breathe" I said she lets go "Blake and I are leaving for a few days are you okay with that?"Yang asked I made a confused face " of course I'm okay with it why wouldn't I be?" I asked back.

"Okloveyoubye" Yang said so fast then grabbed Blake by the arm then run out the door "what's her problem?" Weiss asked "I don't know she run away" I said looking out the window there was snow everywhere outside I can see Yang still pulling Blake by the arm I laughed "What's so funny?" Weiss asked "look out the window" I said she walked over then look out the window she laughed.

"I'm going grimm hunting" I said walking out the door "ok" Wiess said I walked to emold forest and the first thing that came at me was a beowulf not surprising to seen in the forest it suddenly stopped "Are you Ruby Rose?" It said still looking at me.

I nodded my head it ran away welp so much for grimm hunting then a nevermore appeared out of nowhere I showed my nevermore wings and flew up there once it seen me it went attacking weird.

One of the fether hit the side of my leg it hurt a little then I used my semblance to kill the nevermore, I think the nevermore fether broke my ankle, I tried walking on the ankle I fell over I use my nevermore wings to get back to the dorm.

I see Weiss coming towards me "why are you flying?" Weiss asked "I can't walk on my ankle" I said "can't go with one day without getting hurt" Weiss said laughing "Come on let's put a cast on it" she said grabbing my hand and leading me in the dorm.

By the time we got there I felt better but tired, I went to my bed "Good night" I heard Weiss say "good night Weiss" I said quietly then fell asleep

____________In The Morning__________

I awaken by a crow hitting the window poor Uncle Qrow forgetting the window is always closed, I got of the bed and went to the kitchen to get cookies then I realized "WE'RE OUT OF COOKIES" I yelled then everyone came running in the kitchen.

"Why just why" Blake said hitting her head on her book, Yang came up to me and slap me up side the head, Weiss just stood there probably wandering why she is here, I went back to the bed room and grabbed some clothes then went to take a shower.

___________Sometime Later___________

I was ready to go then I remembered there a cast on my foot I bend down and unwrapped the cast and thrown it away then head to the door "AY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" Yang said running to me I ran out the door slamming it so loud everyone looked outside of their dorm.

I finally got out of there and now on my way to a shop I need ingredients for cookies then I decided to make a chocolate cake, I found what I was looking for and went back to the dorms, Yang went somewhere so I'm safe for now.

I started to make the chocolate cake, after I was done mixing I put it in the oven then Weiss came in "what are you doing?" She asked "I'm making a cake" I said Weiss looked still confused "why don't you get your cake butler to make you a cake?" Weiss asked I looked at her "not everyone have a cake butler Weiss" I said.

"Weiss can you watch the oven I'll be back in five minutes" I said walking away to see if Yang is back then I heard Weiss "I wander what are these buttons for?" She's going to burn down the dorm.

____________5 Minutes Later__________

I walked back to the kitchen to see fire and Weiss running around I walked to the fire extinguisher then sprayed the room the fire is gone I run to the oven opening it to see if it ruined the cake "you will be missed" I said putting a tiny white cover on it then threw it in the trash.

"Sorry" Weiss said walking out the door I run up to her "it ok Weiss you didn't know that could happen" I said hugging her she blushed then hugged me back then she reached up to touch my ears I didn't say anything I just let it happen.

Weiss fell asleep in my arms I smiled then I carried her to her bed I was about to leave but Weiss grabbed my hand "can you stay here?" Weiss said I just nodded and sat in a chair watching the door I fell asleep out of being bored.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the weird fanfic it took a long time because I'm lazy and online classes.