Ch.9 At The Talent Show

Ruby p.o.v

It was the day of the talent show I've see many people going on stage "are you ready little sister?" Yang asked me "ready as I'll ever be" I said going up to the back stage I've seen team JNPR.

"What song are you guys singing?" I asked "only John and Pyrrha is singing me and Ren are helping them" Nora said getting a instrument "Ok" I said walking by a bending mushing waiting for the talent show to start.

"TEAM JNPR IS UP" The intercom said team JNPR got up John and Pyrrha started to sing

(Just pretend that's Pyrrha and John)

That was good when the song was over the intercom came on again "TEAM CFVY YOUR UP" it said they went up on stage I was the last to go on stage I didn't care and team CFVY was singing

Theirs was good to I'm kinda sad that I'm the last one I think it would take about a hour

_________10 HOURS LATER____________

"RUBY ROSE AND YANG XIO LONG YOUR UP" The intercom said finely we got up on stage everyone was quitting down

That was the longest song I've ever done everyone was clapping and crying even cheering "you did a great job sister" Yang said as tears came down her face and give me a hug but this time I wasn't coking I hugged her back simling

___________sometime later____________

We were all at the dorm getting ready to go to sleep I took a shower and got into bed and said good night to everyone and started to go to sleep.

Something happened this time though I was asleep in my dreams I've seen someone I know dieing over and over again I tried to stop them from dieing I didn't know what to do then something happened.

"YOU KILLED ME" it said it looks like Wiess but different she had blood everywhere she had black and red eyes "N-no I-i D-d-didn't" I said crying I was on my knees "YES YOU DID" it was another voice it was Yang's I'd looked at her she was the same as Wiess she was covered in blood.

This maked me cry harder "WAKE-UP RUBY" this maked me jump up I hit the ceiling "ow.." I said and looked over and seen Wiess there with a concerned face "is everything ok I heard you crying and taking to yourself" Wiess said I was shaking and shook my head no she got on the top bung bed and hugged me I hugged her back.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Wiess asked I nodded "what was the nightmare about?" Wiess asked another question I didn't really wanted to talk about it right now "we can talk about this in the morning" I said avoiding the question.

Wiess got off the bung bed and got in to her bed I was making sure she was asleep after a few minutes she was asleep I got off the bung bed and put my hoodie on then walked out of the room.

I was going to the roof it's calm at night I was looking at stars I close my eyes as air blew it was always relaxing to me and went to sleep I didn't have a nightmare for the rest of the night.

______________________________________

I think this is shorter than the last one