Ch.8 When Classes Are Over

Ruby p.o.v

I was walking around school, I got lost a lot I was going to the dorm when I got there,their was a note hanging on the door it was for a talent show in five days.

After going inside I was greeted by yang "hey Ruby are you trying out for the talent show?"she asked to me "if I do what will I sing I don't even a song to do for telent show" I said as I was going to the kitchen "you can sing anything that you would like to" yang said playing a game "I know that" I said then went out with crescent rose in my hand.

What they didn't know crescent rose can also can be turned into a instrument it may sound weird but I like to play even though I don't look like it a lot, I got to the roof of the building and sang a part of a song in my head

"I couldn't take it couldn't stand another minute

"Couldn't bear another day with you in it

I was closing my eyes thinking the rest not even for a second someone was clapping behind me, l looked be behind me it was weiss to my surprise she was blushing I wandered why

"Are you going to sing that in the telent show?" Weiss asked me "I don't know yet and I need someone to sing another part in the song" I said "how about Yang you too didn't have a lot of time standing when you too are little" Weiss said as she walked towards me.

"Hmm ok I'll ask" I said trying to fix the tounns on the getard "this might be a weird question but can I touch your ears?" Weiss asked looking at me "uhh sure" I said getting down on one knee scents am taller than her.

As she was touching my ears she peted my head my tail begin to wag like a dog then I heard a snap and turned behind me there was yang holding out her scrol snapping pictures I ran at her "YANG DELETE THE PHOTOS RIGHT NOW" I yelled on top of my lungs chasing after her.

"Nope not happening" she said I got her scrol and holding it over the roof "NO NOT MY SCROL" Yang said trying to get her srcol, me being evil I dropped the scrol off the roof "NOOO how will I get a nother scrol?" Yang asked looking down to where her scrol had fallen.

"You know you can ask Ozpin about getting a new scrol" Weiss said still blushing "Oh right by the way are you doing ok you seem kinda red" Yang said smirking and looking at the two "hey Yang can I ask you a question?" I asked looking at Yang "sure" Yang said looking back at me "can you be my partner in the talent show?" I asked "Ok what are we doing?" She asked "we are singing a song it's when mother left and we thought she died" I said looking down remembering everything that happened to me.

"It going to fine sis" Yang said walking over to me and giving me her bear hugs "Yang c-c-can't b-breathe" I said
"Sorry sorry" Yang said letting me go "away what song part am I going to be doing?" She asked I looked at her kinda obvious "Oh that part ok" she said walking away to Ozpin's office

"Well that was something" Weiss said walking to me "yeah it's a little weird though me throwing the scrol off of a roof" I said and again she was petting me this was the best/fun day of my life

______________________________________

Sorry for it being short bye people