Ch. 18

Ruby's P.o.v

I wake up instead of sitting in a chair I was in my bed 'Yang must have put me here' I thought to myself getting up and heading towards the kitchen I suddenly smelled something 'COOKIES' I yelled at myself and ran faster long story short I hit the door to the kitchen "Uh Ruby are you ok?" Weiss asked me as I got up. 

"Yeah just a small concussion" I said laughing anyway I found out Weiss was making the cookies "Why are you making cookies?" I asked she was thinking a little "Because you stayed on the chair and somehow fell asleep on it so I thought it would be nice making you some cookies" She said.

"Nice Weiss strikes again" I said laughing she looks at me "I'll give you the cookies tomorrow if you be quite" she said I looked down and stayed quiet Yang suddenly kick the door "One of these days I'll kill you for doing that" I said glaring one of my eyes at Yang she laughed.

"Nice to see you try anyway why are you even wearing the mask we all know what you're face looks like" Yang asked Weiss kinda agreed with Yang "I just don't want anyone to barge in here and ask what happened" I said because I don't want to repeat myself "Ok I kinda have a question" Yang said walking towards me.

"Ok what is it?" I asked Weiss left the room "If your a wolf faunus then can you actually change into a wolf?" She asked "I never tried it so... Maybe? I don't know" I said "Never hurts to try" Yang said grabbing my arm and ran out the door.

Yang dragged me to a filed "Ok how do I start...." I whispered to myself "how about picturing yourself as a wolf" Yang said "Ok?" I said thinking then a bright light fashed before my eyes and I suddenly felt fur growing and my back cracking a little.

When I opened my eyes I heard a gasp coming from Yang "I never thought it was possible for a wolf to have wings" she said I just nodded then I heard someone coming I quickly hid behind a bush the person was Weiss "Hey Yang have you seen Ruby anywhere?" Weiss asked looking around "she should be wolfing around" Yang said giggling at her own joke while Weiss is sakes her head.

I decided to walk out of the bushes and headed over to Weiss "Weiss this is Ruby in her wolf form apparently" Yang said while Weiss looked shocked? Anyway she came closer to me and started petting my head "aww you look like a cute puppy" she said I put my head down Yang just stood there laughing at us.

"Anyways can you turn back now?, I don't think we could understand if you tried to speak" Weiss asked I nodded my head and the same thing happened I heard my bones pop and white I stood there as they looked away because of a light I guess "Ok Weiss what did you need me for?" I asked she took my hand and started walking.

___________Sometime Later___________

Weiss dragged me to a tree the place looked beautiful "So.... What did you wanna ask?" I asked she turned to me blushing like crazy "I uh.. Wondering if you w-would be..." Weiss said "be what?" I asked she closed her eyes and took a breath then opened her eyes again "Iwaswonderingifyouwanted tobemygirlfriend?" She asked

( translation: I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend) I just looked at her "can you say that a little slow-" I was cut off by Weiss kissing me I was a little surprised by it Weiss stopped kissing me then looked down "so... Will you-" I cut her off by hugging her.

"Ofcorse I will" I looked up at the sky to see stars 'what time is it' I thought to myself "Weiss it time to go back to the dorms" I said she nodded "can we keep this a secret?" She asked "Sure" I said smiling we walked half way I then noticed Weiss already looking tired I picked her up and headed to the dorms.

_____________1 Hour Later____________

We're at the door of our dorm I put Weiss down then we open the door quietly as possible the first thing we see is Blake and Yang cuddling I took out my scroll and started taking pictures of them then headed off to my bed as I was trying to sleep I heard Weiss trying to ask me something.

"Hey Ruby can you cuddled me? I can't sleep" I heard Weiss asked I quietly jumped down and cuddled Weiss and went to sleep while Weiss was nuzzling the bottom part of my neck.

____________In The Morning__________

Weiss,Blake,Yang and I woke up by the intercom.

Intercom:students we'll be upgrading the dorms so pack your stuff and do something and by the second day we'll be done (some how)

They whispered the last part we all quickly pact our things and headed out of our dorm "where are we going to stay at for two days?" Blake asked Yang smiled "we could stay at Patch scents it only two days if they don't finish then that's where we stay" Yang said I just nodded because I'm still tired.

We call the airship and waited Yang was calling our parents letting them know that we were coming home, Blake was reading, Weiss was staring off into space, and I was eating cookies until I ran out then the airship came.

______________5 Hours Later__________

We're finally in Patch I was carrying Weiss's and my stuff Yang is carrying Blake and her stuff at least she got a handled on it (I wanted to make a pun right there) we walk all the way to our house it was more like Yang leading the way because I couldn't remember where it was at.

It took probably 45 minutes to the house once we open the door the first thing I smelled was cookies "Hi guys anyone want some cookies?" Mom asked "cookies... Did you just say cookies?" I asked Yang gave a look that says 'uh oh' "Yeah you want some?"She asked again "COOKIES" I yelled and ran fast as I can to find them.

"I didn't think she would do that from spongebob it was supposed to say chocolate instead of cookies" Yang said laughing everyone else join in expect me because I was stuffing my face with cookies.

______________________________________

Sorry it took long to update this I was started some other new fanfics hope you enjoyed