2

Grian's POV

My base felt empty. I thought back on Mumbo's words and how willing he was to listen to me. I still wasn't used to friends like that after... him. I cringed at the thought of him but reassured myself that he wasn't ever coming back. He was in jail for a long time, and I was safe here, in this place, with actual friends and people that care about my health. I smiled, realizing that I really did have people that care about me, one of them being Mumbo. He deserved to know why I was acting so weird, and I owed it to myself to share my story with at least one other person. I put on my elytra and flew to Mumbo's base, not having to go far. I landed and called out for him.

        "Mumbo? Are you here? I need to talk to you." I yelled through the base, only getting my own echoes for a response. "Mumbo?" I looked around his base and was about to wait for later and leave when I saw a stray chest. Unlike the rest of his sorting system, it was a single chest with a sign beside it, out of place. I opened the chest and was confused to see all of his items in there, unattended. I closed the chest and read the sign. 

        "Thought you could replace me? Let's play a game of hide and seek." It listed coordinates, and ended with "-An Old Friend" My brain spun rapidly until finally landing on a name that sent chills down my spine. Sam.

I know, I know, super short, but, I am working on the next chapter literally once I publish this one. I'm trying to switch the pov every chapter, but that might get harder in future chapters. But idk. Also, I'm glad people are actually liking this. I've never posted anything hermitcraft or minecraft stuff here so I didn't know how people would react but I'm happy there are actual people reading this. Ok, anyway, I hope you have a nice day/night, and you are lovely.