Chapter 1 - Accidents Happen

Simon and Drake are best friends. And when I say they would crash an ice cream truck for each other then that means they would, and they did.

They also never thought they would be the dynamic duo of hallaville.

Again, they were. But you don't need to know that just yet. For now we go back to ice cream trucks.

The best friends rented an ice cream truck and drove directly into a building.

They got out of the smoking truck laughing and coughing.

Simon had long blond hair going down to his shoulders and sapphire blue eyes. His best friend Drake had dark red messy hair and silver blue/green eyes.

Out a door of the building came a man with short black hair, brown eyes, and a black suit with a tie. The dirty expression on his face told them they were in trouble.

The man walked up to them and said. "Did you do this!?"

"Umm.. no sir we're uh, new recruits." Said Simon.

Them quietly chuckling.

"Oh! then why don't you go meet Olabus and train!"

"Ola Bola Who?"

"Here, this way!"

They suddenly noticed that they have never seen this building before and have been on this street probably thousands of times.

They walked through a door into the building and walked down a hallway until they ran into a door. They walked through the door to find a man floating there. Floating! In midair! The man was bald with a halo on top of his head.

"I am Olabus." He said. "Welcome to prophecy." "We will test your skills to see which department you will be in." "Go with Nick there and he'll show you the way to the rooms."

As they walked down the hallway they passed a room with a glass door. Inside there was 4 seats with three people on them. "Who are those people!" They said as they ran towards the door.

Somehow the door disappeared and they fell into the room.