Chapter 2 - The First Trial

Drake:"Ow!"

Drake:"What is happening today!"

???:"We are the leaders of Prophecy."

???:"If you want to become a protector you shall have to go through each of our 4 trials."

Simon: "But there's only 3 of you?"

Olabus:"4"

Drake:"Whoa! When did you get there‽

???:"Simply focus your energy, and.."

Poof! A turkey sandwich appeared.

Friends whispering: D-"I want to learn how to do that." S-"I know, let's do their weird trial thing." D-"Okay"

Together:"We're ready!"

???:"You will start with me,water. I am May."

*Snaps* They are in a room with a 50x10 pool full of sharks and a... Toaster? On the other side of the room there was a chair with May on it.

Drake:"Woah! Is this the first trial‽"

May:"Yes, you first need to swim across to go to the second trial."

Simon:"Across that‽"

*Splash* They dove into the water.*Zap* They got blasted so hard it knocked them out of the water.

May:"Focus your energy."

Drake:"What is that going to do?"

May:"What ever you want it to do."

They sat down and cleared their mind. A white orb appeared around them.

Drake:"Ahh! What happened‽

Simon dips hand in water. Nothing happens.

Simon:"That's what happened."

They jump in again and swim. A shark swims up to Simon. It chomps at him but he moves and kicks it in the gills before it eats him alive.

Instantly something comes out of the ground. It's piranhas! They swim as fast as they can to get there! Their sleeves get ripped off but they make it to the edge in time.

May:"You have made it to the end of your first trial. But you have three left, each more dangerous than the last. Are you ready?"

Together:"Yes!"

*Snaps*