Chapter 6 - New Recruits

They slowly opened the chest, and they found two weird gems that could fit in the palm of your hand, one was a pyramid shape, and the other was a star shape. One was silver.(The star one) and the other was red. (The pyramid.)

Simon grabbed the star and Drake grabbed the pyramid. Olabus:" now hold it in your hand and meditate. They cleared their minds, and sat there with the cold stones in their hands. All of a sudden the stones started to glow. They grew and changed shape. They attached to Drake and Simon. Simon had a suit with the star attached to his face. He had big gloves and boots.. rocket boots. Drake has the same suit but with a big triangle shaped visor. (And more rocket boots.)

Olabus:"I will tell you your first mission tommorow, for now go home and get rest, a vehicle is waiting outside for you.

"Wow!" They said amazed by the suits. They followed Nick out of the door and saw outside that there was a black car there. They got inside and it took around 30 minutes to get home.

The two friends live together in a small apartment in East Hallaville. They spent the whole night playing video games and ordered a pizza.

The next morning when they got up Drake said he had a weird dream. Simon said he did too and thinks they had a double dream. But when they were eating breakfast there was a knock on the door. Simon answered it and Nick was there. "Draaakke" he said. "Oh no." Drake said. "It wasn't a dream."

Nick:"Are you ready for your first mission." "Heck yeah!" They said together.

They got to the PHQ (Prophecy headquarters) and Olabus met them there. Olabus:"for your first mission you must go to a warehouse and defeat these possessed that are selling rare gems like yours. They looked down and saw the gems in their hand. Literally inside of their hands. "Coooool." Said Drake poking at it. Nick will take you there and you will surprise them. "Don't kill them though, they are normal hallians possessed by bad demons." "Goodbye, I will see you after. *snaps* Olabus was instantly gone.

They were in Nick's car on the way to the warehouse, but the car stopped at this random store. "This is where you will get your weapons to fight with." Said Nick.

When they went inside the store they saw a bunch of weapons."Pick out whatever." "I will buy it for you." Simon saw a whole row of Lance's and stared carefully for a whole boring minute. Drake found hidden blades from a game that he used to play. He took one for each of them and then saw a crown. It had a little scraped in picture of each of the four elements on it. He took that because it looked cool. They went to the checkout and got the items.

Simon swung his lance around for a bit and then got in the car. Drake put the crown on and had a sudden sense of power. He was messing around and shot ice out of his hand on accident. The ice flew by and broke a window of the weapons shop. Nick saw right away and fixed it with magic before anyone noticed. They got in the car and drove to the warehouse.

When there they saw two trucks with symbols on them. The symbol looked like a red sun. They decided it would be better to go through the vents. They went in one at a time and crawled until they heard voices below them.

???:"Are you ready?" ???:"Yes sir!" Simon:" Are you ready?" "Yes sir." Drake said chuckling to himself. They burst in and saw that there were three people. Two with bulletproof vests and guns. The other had a suit like them but it was black and had a wolf head mask with it's eyes cut out. He had three tails that looked like hands and two of them were holding weapons. A gun and a three throwing knives. "That's their leader, Redwolf." Nick said from their walkie talkies. "We think he is possessed to, but we don't know." D:"Ok, what do we do?" N:"So your gonna come down from the vents, take out the first two clean, and get Red." "Don't kill them, use the purple stone in Simon's pocket, ready?" S:"Wait, stone!?" N:"GO!

They went down and got the first two just like Nick said, easy. S:"How do I use this thing?" *Muffled Screaming* D:"I don't know! Just put it up to his face or something!" S:"Ok." Something drained out of the guy and went in the stone. The guy's red eyes went away. They did the same with the other but by then Redwolf had heard. He turned around and started shooting at them. They hid behind boxes but Simon knew they couldn't hide forever. He jumped out and lunged at Redwolf, tackling him. He put the stone up to his face and another demon came out of him. Simon looked down and the mask and tails were gone. But something else was on the floor. It was another one of their stones. Redwolf:"Woah! Where am I!? Who are you!?" Drake came over. "What are you doing!?" D:"Woah. Calm down, who are you?" I..Im Scarlet, Scarlet Bloodfall." "Who are you?" D:"I'm Drake, and this my friend Simon.

They went back to Prophecy and took Scarlet with. They also grabbed that stone he dropped earlier. They got back and the elders had him go through the trials while  they went home to wait for the next day.

They went home, played video games for a bit, and then went to sleep for the next day.