Chapter 7 - The Red Sun

The next morning they ate a quick breakfast and walked to Prophecy. When they made it there Scarlet was opening the chest. He opened it and saw the same stone that was by him earlier. He picked it up and got his new suit. Scarlet:" Nice! Call me... Redwolf!" It was still a wolf but different. It was a grey wolf head shaped gas mask instead of the actual wolf head from earlier. He had metal plates with fur on it. And a big katana on his back. Drake:"Cool!" Simon:"That's awesome!" Simon noticed that they still had the stones from the day before. He went over and while he was walking he noticed something. Simon:"Hey, guys, what is that? Scarlet had a weird symbol on his back that looked like a red triangle with a sun inside of it. Scarlet:"Oh, yeah, that's been there since yesterday, I don't know what it is. Drake:" I do, remember the other day when we were talking with Olabus, he said something about "the red sun." Simon:" Oh, now I remember, they must have branded him or something after he got possessed. Well, whatever it is, it's weird." Drake:"Want to go on a crazy adventure to find out as much as we can about this "red sun?" Simon:"Maybe tomorrow." Drake:"Well for now we should ask Olabus more about them."

Later... Simon:"Hey, Olabus, what can you tell me about the red sun?" Olabus:"The red sun is an evil organization of demons and the most horrible humans in the world that are trying to take over and destroy all humans and angels. They possess innocent people, like Scarlet, and make them do their dirty work." Drake:"Can we go home?" Scarlet:"Sounds great!"

To be continued..