𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

———✰———

The three girls decided that after Veronica's dumping of Mike, they should have a sleepover especially since Max and El hardly knew each other. So, after making a pit stop at Veronica and Max's houses to get magazines and clothes, they made their way to Eleven's cabin.

Veronica and Max were dancing around the room to the Madonna song that was playing on El's radio and El was flicking through the magazines the two other girls bought, bopping her head to the beat of the song as she stopped onto a poster of a boy.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio," Max noticed kneeling next to the girl which made the dark haired girl stop dancing and jump onto the bed next to the brunette.

"Macchio?" El asked sounding amused at the boy's name "Yeah, he's the karate kid. Hai-yah!" Max told her before she demonstrated her karate moves which made them all giggle.

"He's so hot, right?" Max commented making the two girls nod and Veronica added "He's more than hot he's so completely gorgeous"

"I bet he's a great kisser, too." Max smiled before turning her attention to Veronica "Hey, uh is Mike a good kisser?"

Veronica blushed and shrugged before she admitted sheepishly "I don't know. He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend" Max reminded which made Veronica look down sadly which the two other girls noticed. "Hey, don't worry about it. Okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. They're like oh, I hope they take us back. God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces." The three girls giggled and Eleven got an idea which they both noticed.

"What is it?" Max asked and Veronica gasped catching onto the idea "OMG are we gonna spy on them?"

Minutes later the radio was crackling and El was tying a piece of black cloth around her eyes and Max couldn't sit still or stop talking "Is thing really gonna work? Holy shit, this is insane."

"Max" El interrupted the girls rambling yeah. "Quiet sorry" the ginger girl realised finally sitting still on the bed as Veronica sat on the floor by El.

"I see them" El announced and the two girls leaned forward in their seats "What are they doing?" Max asked.

"Eating" The brunette answered making max frown and Veronica shrug.

"They say we are species," El told the girls in front of her "What?" they both answered in outrage "Emotion not logic" El carried on and Max repeated her "What?" as Veronica just gaped comically.

El then ripped the material off there face and looked at Veronica in shock "What? What happened?" Veronica questioned and Max came down off the bed to sit next to the two as El burst into laughter making the two girls laugh along with her even though they didn't know why. Stopping when they heard Hoppers car outside.