What's going on - 5

Jonah POV

they are taking too long what is going . Zach where are they? We coming, he replied.

C - you people take forever to get ready 

Z - i was just calling them they are the ones who took too long

Jo - of course Zach 

Y/N - I don't really have to get ready or anything 

Jo - who wants to take Y/N shopping for all her necessary requirements

Meeee, Daniel and Corbyn said in unison. Okay, Corbyn does shoes , Daniel does clothes , I said. Wait I'm going shopping but I've never gone out besides in the orphanage, Y/N said, I don't wanna go , she said again. You will have to go out Y/N , I said. Okay, she replied. Before we go is anyone hungry, I asked. Me , everyone else said.How about you Y/N, I asked. Okay I guess, she replied.

Okay we are going to Chipotle first, I said

Y/N POV 

Why is Jonah forcing me to go shopping this isn't fair I don't like being around lots of people it's scary and uncomfortable

Daniel POV 

She really doesn't like Jonah forcing her to go shopping maybe she is just afraid im sure she will be fine

Jonah POV 

okay guys lets go , I shouted. 

We all got into the car and the boys started asking Y/N questions

So Y/N your middle name is Noel, Daniel asked. You just nodded your head, in response. Can we call you Noel, Corbyn asked interrupting Daniel's whole load of questions for you. Okay , you said in response. 

Okay guys we are here now, Jonah shouted for us to all pay attention. Okay now im scared, you whispered only loud enough that only Daniel heard. Why are you scared, Daniel whispered back. I've never been around so many people before, you replied whispering. Don't worry its not that bad , Daniel said still whispering.

You all got out of the car and went in too the mall.

Then out of nowhere a swarm of girls came rushing at the boys

All of them pushing past you to get to the boys, out of nowhere someone tripped you and you tripped someone else.

Fan 1 : hey watch your step b***h, Fan 2 : who is this loser anyway?

she is not a loser or a b***h , she is Jonah's new daughter, I can't believe you treat other people like that , you should be ashamed, Daniel scolded.

Daniel grabbed your hand and walked away and the other boys followed and Jonah stopped to check if you were okay cause you were now crying. 

Noel, are okay, Jonah said looking at you, with rage in his eyes. I'm fine, I said trying to hold back the tears. You are not and I'm so sorry for those horrible people saying that to you, Jonah said now filled with sadness and guilt. I'll be fine don't worry about me. 

Now you walked into Chipotle, you all ordered what you wanted and waited for your food.

( Author : guys i thought it would be easier to use the name Noel for the story i don't really like using Y/N hope you guys don't mind, let me know if you want me to change it back to Y/N )

30 minutes later 

Noel POV

So Noel how old are you, Jack asked looking curious. I'm 14 , I replied i turned 14 yesterday, I replied. Aww happy belated birthday, all the boys shouted , drawing all attention to you guys. 

Okay guys i think we should go, I whispered standing up. Okay i guess we should, Jonah replied.

Awesomebesson

- guys i know right now its really boring but i promise it'll get better

bye guys love you thanks for 33 reads