introducing me - 28

Jonah POV

"So I heard you and Daniel talking last night," Noel started when we decided to take a walk just the two of us.

"I figured you heard us and I wanted to tell you that, they decided to come live with us, and I'm thinking of switching you to your own room," I responded. "No don't change my room, I don't like being alone and I can handle being in the same room as him, " she said defensively.

" I know you can handle being in the same room as him, I'm worried about if he can handle being in the same room as you," I said back in a softer tone.

"Oh," was all I got back.

"But if you don't want to move rooms, I won't move you," I said.

We sat on a hill watching the sunset then sat till it started getting dark

" I think we should go know," I said then pulled Noel up. "I can't feel my feet," she said walking weirdly. "I think my feet fell asleep," she replied laughing about to fall over.

" Okay you are going on a piggy back ride," I said and she jumped on my back giggling.

We got back to the house and walked in with her still on my back she even took off her shoes, while on my back. "You know I'm not getting down," she said while giggling.

"Not if I can say anything about that," someone said from behind and tickled me till I let go then put me down on the ground.

"Uh, sorry who are you,"she asked looking confused. "Noel this is my boyfriend, Shawn, Shawn Mendes," I said putting an arms around his shoulders while he put his around my waist.

"Really," Noel said in a happy disbelief."I'm Y/N Noel Marais, nice to meet you Shawn,," she said and hugged Shawn. "wait dad, isn't he the one with the famous song "Treat you better"I think," she said a bit unsure.

"Yay, both my dad's are famous," she squealed and ran to her room.

"Did she just call me dad," Shawn Mendes said still in shock but with a huge smile on his face.
"I think she did,"I said and hugged Shawn.

Awesomebesson

I know y'all were not expecting that but yeah 😂
Love yalls next update out tonight which for me is in about 8-12 hours