Is it too late?

Noel POV 

''I know a warehouse where my dad was said to work and it is now abandoned so most likely he took Christina there, i said walking out.

''It's not far from here,'' I said running out with Corbyn behind me.

''Noel wait,'' Corbyn said grabbing my arm. '' We don't even have a plan,''' Corbyn said as everyone else walked out. ''We don't need a plan, i've lost too many people cause of my dad to sit and wait around,'' as tears roll down my cheeks.

Wait.. what do you mean too many people,'' he said with emphasis on ''people''.

'' Do you wonder why none of my other relatives decided to take care of me when my mum died,'' she said fuming. '' He killed them, right in front of me, i was only 3 but i remember every detail,I might lose you guys now,'' I said looking away from everyone as i say the last part silently.

''Noel you are not gonna lose us,'' Zach said hugging her as tears flowed down her face. ''How do you know that, he already took my whole family away from me, I said choking on my tears. '' We are your family now so don't worry, we are not going anywhere, Gabbie said hugging me from the side and i suddenly felt everyone else hug me.

''okay, so what the plan,'' i said now smiling. '' Okay we can go to the warehouse but we need to get the police to meet us there, so i will go with Jack and Gabbie to the police station and convince them to come with us, Jonah said reassuringly.

''Okay so the rest of us are gonna go to the warehouse and try to sneak in, get christina and the police will get my dad,'' i said looking around at everyone. 

So we went into Corbyn's car and Jonah, Jack and Gabbie went in Jonah's car.

Lets just say we were just gonna make Mission:Impossible, possible

~Awesomebesson

what do y'all guys think will happen next 

Hehe i have a trick up my sleeve