I know who it is

''W..Wh..What happened,'' I asked frightened by the situation. ''Someone attacked us while we were coming home, Jonah said trying to take Corbyn to the bathroom to clean him up. Jack came in carrying Gabbie. Zach sat down with his hands covering his face.

Wh..W...Who attacked you, I asked. ''Some guy and his crew and they took Christina and he said he wont give her back till we give him his daughter back,'' Zach said deep in thought. '' I...I'...I'm his daughter, I said looking down. 

Zach looked up at me in disbelief. 

''3 years ago,... '' I started. '' my biological father attacked the orphanage because all of a sudden he wants me back but i don't want to go back to him,'' I said tears streaming down my face.

'' I was supposed to be adopted that day but when my dad attacked, the family thought i would be a danger to them so, they took me back, i asked the lady at the orphanage to allow me back in, i was never supposed to be adopted , Jonah insisted for me to be adopted that's why she let me go, and now i put you guys in danger now,'' I said not realising that everyone was now listening.

I felt a lot of arms wrap around me as my tears streamed down my face.

'' I'm your dad now and you don't have to worry about that mad man anymore once we get Christina you won't have to see him ever again.'' Jonah said with a smile.

'' I know where Christina is,'' I said. '' Then lets go find her,'' Corbyn said getting up and holding out his hand to lift me up.

Awesomebesson 

~worst chapter ever I know 

but i promise it will get better

hope y'all have a great week thanks for 165 reads