Handing myself over - 15

Noel POV

I walked over to my dad. Corbyn and the others walked in.

'' Let her go and I'll stay,'' I asked again. He untied Christina and she ran to Corbyn. Daniel looked lost on the inside.

''Daniel please tell everyone they can go,'' I asked. Daniel snapped back to reality. '' I'm not leaving you, '' he said holding out his hand. 

I walked over to Daniel and hugged and whispered. ''I'm gonna miss you,'' I said still hugging him.

Then we heard sirens outside.

''I thought you children were smart enough not to involve the police guess i thought wrong, now no one is leaving,'' he said while holding a gun, and two guys were now standing and blocking the door.

''Dad please let them go, I'll do anything please,'' i said while crying. ''It's too late to do that,'' he said walking around us.

I start to shake and breath heavily, i became dizzy and nauseous and everything went black. 

Daniel POV

I saw Noel looking dizzy and all of a sudden she fainted.

2 hours later

We are still sitting in the warehouse and Noel has been shaking for the last 10 minutes and we don't know what is wrong.

She stopped shaking and started to open her eyes.

'' W..Wh..what happened to me,'' she asked holding her head in her hands. '' You fainted,'' I said worriedly. '' This is all my fault,''she said as tears fell down her face as she looked up at me.

She turned her head and looked at the others who looked miserable. 

She stood up and walked over to them, and sat down next to them as they stared at her. 

Noel POV

'' I'm sorry guys for putting you through this, it's all my fault we are here and you guys don't deserve it, you were just trying to give me a home and I blew it, I know you might never forget but please try to forgive me,'' I said trying to hold back the tears. 

''And if I could change the way things happened i would cause you don't deserve the pain i will cause you, '' i said and they all moved and hugged me not saying a word but understanding everything.

Next thing I heard knock on the door. I stood up wondering who it was because my dad locked us in the room.

Someone broke down the door and there stood the police officers.

'' Ladies and Gentlemen we have reprimanded the man who had kept you hostage here for the last 2 hours,'' one of the police officers said.

'' But we need to take you to the station for you guys to each give a statement against this man,'' the other police officer said.

We all stood up and walked into the police cars 

When we got to the police station we all gave our statements and went home. 

When we got home, I went to my room and started packing I couldn't let them suffer anymore because of me, today was enough for them.

Jonah walked in and saw me packing.

''Woah,woah, woah, why are you packing its 10 at night where are you going,'' he said worried. '' I'm going anywhere where I can't hurt you guys anymore.,'' I said letting a few tears fall down my face.

Jonah took my hand and sat me down on the bed and was sitting next to me.

'' I adopted you with no intention of letting you go anytime soon, you are my daughter even if it's not by blood but you are my little ray of sunshine, never forget that, I love you and everyone else loves you,'' Jonah said holding my hand.

'' Thank you Daddy,'' I said smiling. Jonah squealed,'' I'm a dad yay,'' he said smiling widely.

Awesomebesson

~how are y'all today hope y'all are good 

~hope you loved this chapter

~ Maybe i will publish my next chapter soon