I don't Trust You - 24

(Arms Around You by XXXTentacion & Lil Pump ft. Swae Lee and MALUMA)

Daniel POV

I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces

I had to convince her to trust me again I can't live without her.

'' Noel, please I'll do anything, just please don't break up with me, I'm begging you,'' I said as tears started to form in my eyes. ''I'm sorry Daniel, it's over, can we just go home already,'' Noel said and stood up and headed to my car and sat in the passenger's seat and waited for me.

I got into the car and drove home.

When I parked the car, I was gonna say something but she was already leaving the car and I grabbed her arm.

''Noel please just let me gain your trust back, I need you in my life, I said as I let go of her. ''Daniel I'm not sure that there is something that will make me trust you again, I wish I could but I can't at least not now,'' She said then she walked into the house.

Noel POV

I walked into the house and I was showered with people hugging me and telling me lots of things but I just felt empty I just wanted to disappear, this was worse than I felt when I realised that my dad left me in the orphanage on purpose.

I couldn't handle it, I had a pain in me that I couldn't cure, I could hear everything but I couldn't understand, I could see but I couldn't identify anything

I WAS PARALYZED 

I wanted to run into Daniel's arms and tell him but I couldn't my legs just took me to my bed and a few minutes later I was asleep.

Jonah POV

I couldn't handle this I couldn't stand seeing  Noel like this, I'm her father and I couldn't even protect her from her from this heartbreak, I should have known something like this would happen, how could I be so stupid.

I saw her walk past the living room and I called for her but she just looked at me with sad grey eyes and I couldn't bear to see her like that. 

The tears just started to flow, I started to think about all the things I didn't see coming in my life, Like how I didn't notice that Tate had been cheating on me even after, I loved her so much and now that I noticed it, I still loved her and now that Noel was heartbroken, I was heart broken over Tate all over again.

I saw that Corbyn and Christina were trying to comfort me but I couldn't stop the tears, when I broke up with Tate, I didn't even shed a tear, cause I held it in and now it was all coming out.

Daniel POV

I walked into the house and looked in the living room and saw Jonah crying his eyes out and he just looked at me and cried even more, I walked up the stairs and walked into me and Noel's room and I closed the door and slid down the door.

I could see Noel sleeping on her bed, not peacefully, but like she was at war with herself, she kept on turning around and she couldn't be comfortable.

I stood up and went over to her bed and laid down and I pulled her to sleep on my chest, at first she was conflicted then she just became calm and start to sleep peacefully like she used to and I started to think about everything that happened today and I just felt tears flow down my eyes then eventually I fell asleep too.

Noel POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed I was sleeping on someone's chest I turned a bit and saw that I was sleeping on Daniel. I looked at him carefully and saw that there were dry tears on his face and I started to feel bad about not giving him another chance but I couldn't risk it I have a fragile heart ( I have a chronic disease), I try so hard not to do anything to hurt my heart, I even have diets for it, a lot of stress causes a lot of problems with my heart.

I walked downstairs and I saw my dad Jonah sleeping on the couch with dry tears with the others all sleeping on the floor.

I couldn't bear what I was doing to them, I had only one solution left, I had only done this once in my life, I didn't succeed the first time but I probably will this time.

I went to my bathroom and held the blade to my left wrist then...........

Awesomebesson 

~ What do you guys want to happen next, Put your opinions in the comments

~ Enjoy thinking of ideas