6 months - 31

6 months later

Daniel POV

Me and Noel are becoming close again. She's been busy with online school, but still manages to have time to hang out. I'm glad I listened to Shawn's advice.

Also Shawn and Jonah are engaged I can't wait for their wedding, they seem so happy and I can't help but think that could be me and Noel one day.

"Hey Daniel you wanna go for a walk," Noel asked as I came down the stairs. "Yeah sure," i said as we walked out." We walked to the park and sat on the swings chatting away for hours and it started getting dark but we didn't care.

"Uhh, Daniel can you close your eyes I wanna do something," she asks with a shy look on her face. "Yeah sure," I said as I immediately shut my eyes.

I feel her come close until she's right infront of me. My breath hitches as I feel her breath against my lips, and for a moment she just stands there, like she's hesitant about what she's going to do.

And then she kisses me.....

I kiss back.

She pulls away and I expect her to say it was a mistake but she doesn't, she keeps her arms around my neck and forehead against mine as she kisses me again.

"I want you back," she whispered. "Then you've got me back," I whispered as I pecked her lips.

"No more secret girlfriends and no secrets," she said as she intertwined our fingers. " No more secrets," I replied.

We walk hand in hand back home.

1 Month later

It's our one month anniversary and I got Noel a necklace with our initials printed on it.

It's her 15th birthday tomorrow also and me and Jonah found her twin brother, Neon, turn out he was in a separate orphanage and Jonah decided to adopt him too.

Noel POV

I'm so happy today is me and Daniel's 1 Month anniversary and tomorrow's my birthday, it's gonna be great.

Daniel just walked into the room and he's got this huge smile on his face. I printed us sweaters for our anniversary.

"So you excited for your anniversary gift," he said with something behind him. I pulled out the sweaters and his face lit up. He pulled me in for a hug, "thank you so much, I'm lucky for such an amazing girlfriend," he said before he leaned in and kissed me.

He pulled back and brought a box out from his back pocket.

He opened it and there sat 2 beautiful necklaces with the initials N and D in them. And at the end of the box, there was a ring. MY PROMISE RING!?!!!

"I'm not gonna promise something huge, I'm just going to promise that I'll love you till there's no love left in me and I don't think that'll ever happen, I love you with everything in my heart," he said while on one knee.

He put the ring on and stood up and put the necklace around my neck.
I was gonna miss cute moments like this, because the boys were going on tour for 3 months and I'll be going to real school from next week and I'm not sure who's gonna look after me but we'll see.

"So we've got another surprise for you, but you've gotta cover your eyes with a blindfold and this gift is from Jonah so just be patient and I'll tell you when to take it off," Daniel said as he covered my eyes and guided me down the stairs.

"Okay remove the blindfold," he said as we reached what felt like the living room. I removed the blindfold to see all the boys and their girlfriends here but one person caught my eye, he looked just like me but he was a boy.

"Hi," I waved at him shyly. "Hey," he said smiling a bright smile.

"Noel this is your twin brother, I got a call from your old orphanage keeper saying she found him and I thought why not adopt him so you can be together," Jonah said before I gripped him in the biggest hug I've ever given.

"Thank you Dad," I said as a few years streamed down my face.
"You welcome, my baby," Jonah said as he hugged back.

"His name is Neon," Shawn said as I finally pulled away. "We're gonna leave you guys to get to know each other," Daniel said with the biggest smile on his face.

Everyone left the room and left the 2 of us alone.

AwesomeBesson

-hey guys long time no see 😂
-sorry I've lost motivation but don't worry, the stories are gonna finish
-next chapter is all about Noel and Neon and secrets will be spilled.
- love yalls ❤️

~ Phumie 💖