1

Hello guys!! This is a new book I am writing and I am sure you will all love it. Please vote, comment, follow. You can also give advises in the comment section.

~Rose❤❤
》》》》▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎《《《《

...
WAR

She knows what will be the end.
She knows he will come for her.
She knows everything will come to an end.
She knows she must do something.

Not afraid to do it
Afraid to tell people around
Not a lunatic she wants to be labeled
She stays silent and waits
Waits for the destiny to take her away.

In the end, she will set everything on fire
She is dark with light inside
He is coming for her
The mightiest of all
He is dark with light inside

They both will come together
Ready to rule the world forever
Vows that govern them
Family that protects them

They will meet, its written
They will fall in love, its fate
Their simple love will become fierce
The fire they lit may burn everything that has been ever created.

They are made for each other
For their love
For their newly found faith
For the light
For the darkness
For their future
They must fight

There is war coming
...

Lillian 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. It was never like things were good. They were basic but now it's getting bad day by day.
𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹y and they 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿.
𝗦𝗵𝗲 never cries 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽. She's thinking everything through. She's thinking what will change things around.
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 '𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲'

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸.

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹. Someone who shows that they can have something better together. Maybe not like the movies but something that gives both of them a good reason to live.

Love should not be calculative. It should be free. It should be something that motivates you to do better, to do more, to be the best version of yourself. It should be easy and not difficult. It should be realistic and should not give you fake promises. Love should last and not be instantaneous.

Instagram handle: @authorgauri

__________________________________

Also here's a thing. You can also connect with me on my blog page and ask the details about the character.

https://www.instagram.com/authorgauri?r=nametag

The recent blog (LINK IN THE BIO)

Rcently we have seen (especially in India) numerous cases of bullying. One of them involved a great actor. Dear god. He was a hardworking and talented man. One of a kind. But the industry ruined him. My post is regarding BULLYING.

"Glimpse into the mind of a BULLY" !!!!