Five

After that incident, Rose stayed at home for three days straight. She made an excuse of twisted ankle and everyone except Stephan believed her. She was not afraid to go back. She was waiting for more incidents and was digging more about things which were happening made her believe to some extent about this town as once Elena said to her, "This is Mystic Falls. Nothing bad ever happens here." Was not true. Though people here had partial glass doors but there was lot lurking behind.

She felt this was related to this town's history. So here she was reading and searching through the history books. She picked many books from the town's library but there wasn't something significant.

Then she remembered the Founders Council. The most important committee of the town.  Soon a Founders Party was going to be held, sure there will be lead or names.

She asked Liz, the phone number of Carol Lockwood, wife of Mystic Fall's mayor. Carol wasn't an easy woman and that she got an history project was not a convincing excuse. But even she could sense the dark demeanor of this girl and gave up. (Which was the exact reason for her to not give up). She showed her the historical artifacts and gave her the list of all the Founders Council members list till date.

That's when she found it, Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore. If she was right, the one whom she saw sucking the blood was Damon and the hot back she was studying with was the same Stefan. Little did she know there will be other supernaturals involved in her fate but she was not foolish. She had to build ways to protect herself.

She was looking out of the window. And then it happened again. Same pattern of head spin and the same terrible headache and she fell down as her vision blacked out.

She opened her eyes. This feeling was not uncommon to her any more.

Then she heard another voice. Other than hers. Another voice which was strong, confident and bold. "Sister"
Rose saw a boy more in his manly phase. Grown up. Nothing of him she would have been able to recognize if it had been her green eyes.

"Edward is safe.", Rose repeated as if trying to believe what she heard and saw. She saw at boy. He stood with that same infamous smile. She got up and ran towards his brother whose strong hands picked her up and swirled her around. She giggled. It felt so real

"I missed you" she said out loud.

"I missed you too." He said back.

"Do you believe in actual existence of vampires?" He asked suddenly

"Wha- oh! Vampires", she thought for a while.
"Do you? Do you believe?", she asked him.

He kept looking at her.

"I think I just saw one." the young girl replied without fear.

"Stay away from such creatures, Rosie" he said.

"I think the damage is done brother."

Then everything disappeared.

She woke up breathlessly. She regained her composure and quickly sat up breathing heavily.

She has to do something about this thing as soon as possible.

◕◕彡❥ᴍ❥彡◕◕

Rose started going to school, yet maintained her distance from Bonnie. Caroline remained same as usual just a bit more rude to Bonnie.

The next when they returned from an afternoon party, she was way too much tired. She entered her room and threw the shoes in one direction, jacket in another and almost fell on the bed. She heard the voice.