Nico has a black clock (Like his soul)

"Well shit"

Nico turned around to get a better look at what was going on around him. It was dark and the watch that he had brought with him told him that it was 3:00am.

The streets where empty except for Nico standing on the sidewalk like some other idiot. Suddenly he hears a ear piercing scream, quickly followed by some crying.

He figured out due to the high pitched scream it was a girl. Maybe 12/13? Nico was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard some laughter from what seemed like mid 30's men.

He quickly started running to where the sounds was coming from and stopped at a dark ally way. The ally way was maybe 5 meters long and had bricks on either side.

Furthest into the ally way there was two middle aged men touching a 13 year old girl at places which i shall not mention. The girl was crying as the two men where laughing. The whole scene made him sick with angriness.

One of the men turned to him and said with a creepy smile "oh looks like someone decided to join the fun" his voice was gruff and a bit slurry signalizing that he was drunk.

I then got the scariest 'death glare' (Will had given it that 'charming' name after he had made a little girl cry when she saw him do it) I could come up with and said "Let the girl go" with such force that the two men started shaking but unfortunately managed to hold their ground. "A-and what if we don't" the second guy said.

Nico got into fighting position and said "Then you face my wrath" the two men started shaking more and the girl had stopped crying.
Nico lunged at the first guy hitting him in the face with such strength that the man slammed his head into the brick wall and fell unconscious onto the ground. He turned to the second guy and to Nico's surprise instead of trying to fight Nico he just turned and ran. After Nico came over the shock that a 30 year old man had jun ran away from him he turned to the girl and asked "Are you able to get home from here?" The girl only nodded her head quickly. "Well try to get home safe and don't be out this late again, ok?" He asked, though it was more of a statement than a question. The girl simply nodded her head once then started running out of the alleyway. I suddenly felt someone's presence on the top of one of the rooftops over me.

Due to the fact that i was well trained I realized that by the way the persons breath was deep and had longer silences between i figured it was a grown man. "You know its rude to spy on people right?" I said it in a voice indicating that i had realized he was there.
I heard a small 'swoosh' and then a 'thunk' meaning than the man had jumped down. I turned to see the man and boy did i not expect what i saw.

A/N
Sorry i left it there. I have a question for you:

Should i include Young Justice or not? Comment (I don't care if you read this when its published of a year later. It's always nice to hear people's opinions)

Yes

No

Baii