The whole "being dead thing"

3'rd persons POV

Richard shifted uncomfortably giving a reply as simple as "Oh".

Nico gave a lopsided grin at his response. Though after getting that answer he got another question.

"How long have you known about 'us'?" He didn't need to explain what he meant since Nico picked up on what he was saying. "Since i first met you in class" He said it in such a chill way you might thing he was talking about the weather. Richard wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what.

Luckily he didn't have to. Nico stood up from his previous position sitting on the couch. He have another quick smile and said "i think I'm also going to bed" he turned to walk up the stairs to his room before half-shouting "if i get another dream of your family members killing me in brutal ways ill make sure to inform you!" He then calmly walked up the stairs, leaving Richard sitting on the couch alone.

~~~

Nico was laying in the silky sheets of his bed. He was trying to sleep, but it seemed his brain had other plans.
He kept on thinking back to his dream, and how the man whom they had figured out was named Jason has mentioned his associate.

This associate must not like him very much, since he's working for a man that clearly wants Nico no good. He guessed they were either monsters, gods or (hopefully not) demigods.

If they were indeed a demigod then they would probably have some sort of bad backstory with Nico.
Octavian was dead so it couldn't have been him-

WAIT!
Nico shot up from his position laying on his bed to sitting up straight.
If Jason had been killed, how could Nico have a dream about him being in the world of the living?

The only reasonable answer must be that Jason wasn't dead anymore, and that meant that his associate might also be dead and came back to life somehow!

Just as he came to this conclusion, he felt himself fall backwards again into the warmth that was the sheets below him.
He sighed contentedly as his eyes slowly started getting heavier and he started slipping into the realm of Hypnos.

'I'll talk to the others about this tomorrow' Nico though as he fully lost his consciousness.

A/N
I'm really really sorry for this awfully long wait.
There is no excuse that would seem fit to explain my absence, so the only thing i can do is ask for forgiveness.

LeoValdez_is_king I hope you enjoy the new chapter!

Baii!