Nico (or should i say Neko?)

!warning: foul language!

The first thing Nico saw when he woke up was a white ceiling. He turned and saw the rest of the room. The whole place gave off a hospital vibe. Every wall was white and the only thing that actually had color was a black haired boy sitting
next to the bed he was sleeping in. The boy looked quite uncomfortable in the chair he was sitting in. Nico's eyes had barely opened and the light shining brightly at his face had made it  harder for him to see clearly.

"Tim?" Nico asked his voice gruffly from all the sleeping. "No its Damian" said a slightly sleepy voice back. Now that Nico's eyes had adjusted to the light he could see that it was indeed Damian sitting there and not Tim.

"Oh sorry" Nico apologized for the misunderstanding. He groaned and sat up in his bed. He looked around to find that the room was empty except for Damian, and that he was not familiarized with the room.

"Where are we?" Nico turned to Damian. "Well Batman told me that after Joker had lost consciousness you did too. They acted quickly and got you here: Their headquarters. They let me come here after giving me a sleeping pill and transferring me here. So I'm not sure exactly where we are" Nico thought of a better question "how long was i asleep?" "You woke up a few times thrashing in your sleep, but except for that; Two days" Damian answered.

Nico flipped himself off the bed and made a loud shriek. Falling off the bed. "W-what is that?" Nico said slowly though the slight stuttering signalizing the fact that he was freaking out on the inside, pointing to a wagging shadow that seemed to follow him around.

"The serum was supposes to make a person's DNA 100% change, but for some reason half of your DNA changed. Leaving you like this" Damian motioned to a mirror that Nico haven't noticed when he woke up. He walked over to said mirror.

!warning swearing ahead!
"What the actual FUCK?!" Nico exclaimed looking at himself. "I have fucking ears and a tail!" Nico turned to Damian "When did this happen?!". Damian seemed to quiver under Nico's burning gaze. "Only a few hours after you blacked out". Nico sat down on the bed once more. He put his head to his knees and held them there with the help of his hand.
!swearing over!

Damian sat down on the bed beside him and started rubbing Nico's back soothingly. "Its only gonna be two more weeks with being a cat" Now Nico seemed so stiffen even more. "But that's longer than Mr.Wayne was adopting me for" Damian immediately felt bad that Nico thought that Bruce would just leave him in a orphanage at the state that he's in right now.

"Bruce agreed to continue to house you until the rest of the transformations are complete" Nico then relaxed but stiffened up more "there gone be more than one transformation?" Damian thought for a second before replying "yeah there's gonna be at least 3 more until you're yourself again".

At that Nico seemed to just give up. He slid down so his head was in Damians lap and by a few seconds, he was asleep.

Damian stroked Nico's hair slowly while the only thought that he had was 'whatever happens, i'll always protect you'

A/N
This chapter was more fluff than anything else. It was a lot shorter than I anticipated (678 words) but that's because I'm going to do a short Christmas special.

If you want a Dare for any of the brothers (including Alfred, Bruce and Nico) just comment them.

And if you have any questions for: Me(the author), My sis (my editor and my annoying Internet Guardian Angel) or any of the people in this story just ask the questions and i will put that in my answers chapter.

And BTW this is how I'm imagining Nico:

(My sis was the one whom edited this masterpiece)