"W-what?"

Nicos POV
Okay i admit that i was wrong.

Lets just skip back two days: 'Maybe Gotham wont be that bad'

Well News Flash: Gotham is that bad.

'How is it that bad?' Well thank you for asking imaginary voice in my head.

Today when i came back 'home' from music club i was greeted by the woman at the counter..

"Ah yes Nico. Nice to see you" her raspy voice sickly sweet.

"Um...hey?" I said pretty uncertainty. Why wasn't she just ignoring me like all other days?

"Well i had a little surprise for you" she started. "This one man came in and wanted to adopt a kid" I didn't like where this was going.

"And he chose you" (Pikachu i choose you! Sorry...)

"W-what?" I asked hoping she was joking.

"He's picking you up in 15min" she said starting to get bored and began inspecting her Purple polished nails.

"You better get ready"

Bruce's POV

Why, why, WHY?

I asked myself.

All the orphanages had been stripped from kids because of the announcement at the billionaire party.

It was only one place left to search. The classic: Gotham Orphanage.

And even there it was only one kid that was up for adoption. So i chose him.

Sitting at the back of my limo. Alfred driving me there. Watching the files i had been given about him. (And maybe searched the whole internet for)

On the file it said:

Name: NicolasDiAngelo.
Age:16
State of birth: Italy
Mother: Unknown (believed to be dead)
Father: Unknown (no information)
Brothers: none
Sisters: Bianca (dead)
Half-sister: Hazel. (Dead)

Info:
Had been to many adoptive families.
All of witch he has run away from the accompanying of his sister Bianca.
In what we know is dead.
His half-sister was found murdered. But no clues where left by the killer.
They did to question Nicolas but could not link him to the crime.

And that's all i got from searching the internet for fifteen hours. FIFTEEN HOURS!

"Sir Bruce we have arrived" Alfred called from the drivers seat.

"Thanks Alfred" i said as i opened the door leading to the orphanage.

I walked over to the two sided door. In witch i opened. Inside there was a counter where a lady was sitting.

"Ehem I'm here for Nicolas?" I said to the lady at the counter who only now realized i was standing there.

"Oh yes Mr. Wayne" she said with a unnaturally raspy voice. "He should be down any second"

"Yeah I'm here" someone walking down the stairs said.

I turned to see a boy about 16 years old. With black hair and dark chocolate brown eyes in witch could be mistaken for black. He had pink lips who any girl would die for. And a posture only a few people of this world could accomplish.

So inn short he was a cinnamon roll.

"Bruce Wayne i presume?" The boy said. His voice much to sweet for a boy his age.

"Ah yes you must be Nicolas" i said. "Nico" he cut me off. "Well Nico shall we take our leave?" I asked trying to sound as formal as possible.

"We shall"

——time skip to the Wayne Mansion——

Nico's POV
Bruce wasn't as bad as I would have thought.

We talked all the way to the mansion and I learned that he had three more sons.

He had also told them about the fact that he was adopting a new kid. But nothing more.

As we pulled up in front of the mansion and walked in Bruce bellowed "Kids come down here. You're new brother has arrived"

Suddenly three figures started running down the stairs to the entrance. And to my surprise as they lined up in front of me i saw that the the kids where none other than- "Nico?!" Tim exclaimed. "You know him too!?" The two other in witch I remember as Damian and Richard questioned Tim.

Then Bruce spoke up:

"This is you're new brother Nicolas Di Angelo"

A/N
Sorry another half assed chapter. Ill try to make the next one even longer.

Anyway Shoutout to @Wisegirl38 for supporting this story and commenting her positivity.

Oh and shoutout to my awesome sister for supporting me! You're the best!

Word count: 704