The Last Brother

3rd person's POV

Nico was sitting at the dinner table eating a piece of buttered toast while thinking of the dream he had. After being in the demigod business for a while he knew not to ignore what he dreamt.

Tim, Richard and Damian noticed how he was just staring into space and after several minutes of this silence Tim decided to speak up.

"Are you okay Nico? You've been unnaturally quiet" Nico immediately snapped back into reality. He turned to see the curious faces of his 'brothers'. He gave a half-assed smile while just saying one word "Dreams". The bat-brothers gave each other vary glances. They too just as Nico have had dreams that were clues leading to helping them beat several of their enemies.

"What did you dream of Nico?" Dick asked. Nico seemed to think for a few seconds before responding "It...was a man. He had a deep voice, but not in a fake way. He told me not to turn around so I couldn't see his face. He also told me that his associate had told him much about me, and when he wanted me to wake up..." Nico seemed hesitant to say it "he stabbed me in the back". All the three other brothers eyes widened as Nico finished his story.

Then Damian had an idea. "Do you remember exactly how his voice sounded?" He asked Nico. The reply he got was a short nod.

"Can you do that voice mimic thingy with him?" Nico's eyes widened at the idea. He seemed to try and remember exactly how it sounded and he then replied with a deeper voice "It sounded like this, i think". After he said it it was like time stopped. Damian's breath hitched, Dick's eyes widened and Tim froze.

The three brothers looked at each other. Nico saw all their reactions and asked "Do you know him?". They seemed hesitant to reply.

Dick. Being the oldest, spoke up. "Y-yes we do" his voice sounded shaky.

Tim made eye contact with Nico as he said:

"He's our brother"

A/N
Another short chapter. *sarcastically* yay.

Anyway this chapter (just like the two before) is dedicated to MatthewCards
If your wondering why I'm dedicating so many chapters to them. Well that's because their awesome!!!

MatthewCards if your reading this. I will continue to shout you out until you realize how AMAZING you are.