The Plan

(I've read the books but I'm basing it on the film so Chubs is a green and they were in the camps for longer than a year and a bit)
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Blanche. I was born and raised in North Carolina with my mom. When I turned 10, I discovered I had abilities, like the ones they talk about on the news. But, mine were different- I wasn't just a green or just a blue. I was them all. With a few extra tricks up my sleeve.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you good at maths and puzzles? If so, you're probably in green territory. And that's not so bad"

The screen flashed and the doctor's face dropped. He reached to the side and picked up a syringe.

"It's alright. We can fix this."

I was scared. I got out of the chair and ran for the door, the doctor chasing me. I opened the door and ran into the corridor, just so be surrounded by PSF guards. I couldn't hear what they were saying into their coms but they were pointing guns at me.
There was no escape.

"Open fire!"
The bullets began.

I pushed my hands out in front of me, to shield myself from them. I winced and closed my eyes. I felt a warm tingle running from my shoulders, down my arms, to my hands. I opened my eyes to see my hands glowing a bright white. I pushed the power from my hands towards the bullets.

Looking forwards, I saw the guns drop to the floor and the guards begin to float. The bullets in the air froze.

"Freak! Put us down!"

I dropped everything. The guards landed with a thud.

I walked over to them, the warm tingle now travelling up my arms and into the back of my head.
"You will all forget what happened. I am a green- one of the smart ones."

"We will forget what happened. She's a green." The guards all said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And that, my dear Charles was how I managed to convince them I'm a green"

"They're gonna figure out that you're not just a green sooner or later. I mean, you ain't exactly that discrete with your abilities, are you Blanche?" The chubby boy with glasses said.

"I've got no clue what you're talking about Charles" Blanche told him, lifting her tray of "lunch" (slop).

Charles laughed.

"Call me Chubs. That's what my friends call me."

~~~~~~~~~~
5 year time skip brought to you by Chubs' sassiness
~~~~~~~~~~

"Another fabulous morning in Caledonia, I see" Blanche sarcastically said, looking outside her cabin window at the dark sky and rain drops on the panes.

"Shut up Blanche." A girl with shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes, Miya said.

"Come on Miya, ya don't have to be such a Moody Margaret all the time- lighten up!"

"Lighten up? Blanche we have been trapped in this hell hole for 5 years- all because we have enhanced intelligence. Use that green brain of yours- we aren't getting out and you know it."

Blanche knew she was probably going to die here- there's no escape. But she couldn't show defeat. She smiled and headed to the Mess Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Chubs." Blanche said, placing her tray of slop down next to Chubs'.

"Hey Blanche!"

"Chubs- do you ever think of getting out of here?" Blanche said, poking around with her "food".

Chubs hesitated for a second.

"What is it Chubs? What you thinking about in that bird brain of yours?" Blanche asked.

"Blanche, how badly do you want to get out of here?"

"You have no idea"

(Whaddup picture reference ^^^)

"Okay. So I overheard some of the guys in my cabin and they were talking about a blue, Liam Stewart. Apparently he's planning a break out, tonight." Chubs rose her. Blanche gasped.
"That's him, over there."
Chubs pointed to a few rows in front were a boy sat. He had messy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He was tall, be quite lanky but not quite muscular. He made her breath hitch.

"Let's do it Chubs" Blanche announced.

"Are you sure Blanche? It'll be dangerous"

"Ha! I laugh in the face of danger. Plus, they could use a little bit of help from a white, right?" Blanche asked, twirling her fingers as her eyes glowed their pearly glow.