Betty

They had been walking along the highway for about 30 minutes when Blanche asked Chubs, "Are you sure this is the right way?"

Chubs responded, "I'm the full green here. Y'all just a bunch of negative Nellies."

And soon enough, just as the child genius said, an abandoned car garage and a shop came into view.

"Okay, Zu and I will look for a car. Blanche darlin, I'm putting you with Chubs on supply duty."

Blanche and Chubs walked into the shop, back packs at the ready. Whilst Chubs went along carefully choosing items, checking their dates and nutritional values, Blanche just stuck her arm out and cleared a whole shelf of Twinkies into her back pack.

They left the shop, looking around for Liam and Zu. They saw them next to a black van (going's by the books- black Betty not blue Betty)

Chubs rolled his eyes and looked at Liam.

"What do ya think of her?"

"Her?"

"Betty"

"You named the van?"

Blanche and Zu let out a laugh as they climbs into the van, Zu and Chubs in the back, much to his dismay, Liam at the wheel

When Liam got the van started he turned on the radio. The usual muffling noise came through so he adjusted it until we reached a channel.

"If I can be cured, you can be cured"

"If it isn't wonder boy, Clancy Gray" Liam said, almost spitting out his name. Blanche looked down and twiddled with thumbs, frowning slightly before recovering it with a,

"7 shades of bullshit!" She and Chubs yelled in unison, earning a loud laugh from Liam.

Blanche smiled. This wasn't gonna be so bad.