Lady Jane

We were all back in Betty, heading towards Lake Prince when we heard a gun shot.

"It's that freak- Lady Jane, that they were talking about." Chubs yelled.

"Shit." Liam muttered. "It'll be okay darlin" he rubbed his thumb along your knee before removing it and standing up. "Blanche darlin, take the wheel for me?"

She sat in his seat, Zu took Blanche's seat and Chubs went to help Liam in the back. He opened up the doors, the rain drops flooding in. Luckily Liam had taught Blanche how to drive so she could do this with ease. Although, she felt as if she would be more useful at the back, helping. But Zu can't reach the peddles and Chubs can't see 10 feet in front of his face.

At the back, Liam could see a gold SUV racing towards them. Lady Jane had a gun stuck out the window, trying to shoot at them. Liam's eyes went blue and he knocked the gun out of her hand. The woman growled and sped up, hitting the back of the van. Chubs lost his grip of Liam's waist. Liam fell forwards, falling out of the van. His eyes went blue, preparing for impact. But it never came. His body floated back and he saw Blanche, her eyes glowing white, arm out.

"Liam, get in the front. I've got this." Blanche told him.

Blanche felt the familiar tingle in her veins. But this time it was stronger. This woman was trying to kill them. Chubs. Zu. Liam.

Blanche thrust her arms forwards and Lady Jane's car flipped on its side. Petrol began leaking out of the valve of the turned over vehicle.

"Guys. Something is different this time. Get back!" Blanche yelled back into the van.

A new ability flowed throw her. The tingle in her shoulders, down to her hands. This new ability felt so.. warm.

Blanche pushed the feeling out of her and the petrol lit up in flames. The trees around caught fire from her blast. No one was going to hurt her friends. Her family. No one.

Blanche's eyes felt heavy. Her eyes returned to brown. She fell.