The Mall

Liam parked Betty in the parking lot of a mall. They got out of the van, Liam helping Zu jump down.

"Let's go shopping." Chubs said as Liam was sliding the doors across.

The mall was dark and drips could be heard. Blanche watched Liam walk up to a box on the wall. "Zu, will you do the honours?"

Zu removed the yellow gloves from her hand and placed it on the box. Her eyes lit up like a light bulb and the chandeliers and fairy lights above us all spark and came on. Wow. Now that's impressive. Blanche is supposed to have electrokinesis but the only time she's ever had that experience is when she made her cabins light explode out of anger when Miya stole her toothbrush.

Blanche ran after Chubs. We all know where he was going, the book section. Chubs had a book in his hands and his face looked so shocked it was almost as if someone had hit him with a wet fish.

"What have you found my little Chubsmeister?" Blanche said, Chubs rolling his eyes at the nickname. 

"This book- Watership Down. It used to be my favourite. My- My mom used to read it to me when I was younger." Chubs told her.
"Here, you have it." Chubs pushed the book forwards towards her.

Blanche hesitated but took it. "Thank you Chubs." She smoothed the cover and then placed it in the red basket she was wheeling around behind her.

Before she could say anything else, she felt a little, gloved hand grabs hers.
"Hey Zu! Zu-" the little girl began to drag her towards the clothes section. That's when Blanche realised, they were all still in camp uniform. They could be easily spotted. In the corner of her eye she could see the boys on the other side of the clothes section, picking up tops and jumpers- wise choice. However, Zu began dragging her towards the dresses- uh oh.

"Zu- I cant. I really don't look good." Blanche said, stepping out of the changing rooms. Little did she know that Liam and Chubs were also stood outside the changing rooms.

Blanche walked out in the blue dress

Blanche walked out in the blue dress. It was lacy and reached to just above her knees. The petticoats underneath made the skirt flare out. Little did she also know, blue was Liam's favourite colour and he was stood there, lost for words.

"Oh..." Blanche said, blushing as she saw the look on the boys faces: jaws on the ground. Zu, however, was grinning ear-to-ear and clapping.

Blanche giggled and got changed into something more comfortable and pinning her hair up, using some hair clips and bands Zu found.