Chapter 1

Im Jaylen im 17 years old and I can pretty much get any female I want at J.L high. I probably can get you too. I play em and never speak to them again. And if I do speak to them they nothing more then a side chick. They usually blow up a nigga phone, be cryin and all but IDC. Why fall for a nigga that play ever girl in cali? Ion know why they think they different from them other hoes.

I drove to school with my Range rover and hopped out. Females stare and niggas mean mug but it aint nothing I aint used to.

I walked in and seen one of my side lines walkin up to me. Ugh here we go.

"Hey Jaylen" she said

"Do..I know you?" I said coldheartedly

"WHATEVER NIGGA , NEXT TIME YOU GET LONELY DONT HIT MY LINE!" She said causing a seen. I laughed and walked away.

"JAYLEN!" Somebody said. Me thinkin it was another one of my side chicks I kept walkin.

"NIGGA I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!"they said

"WHAT DAMN!! I turned around to see my nigga Chris.

"My bad bruh I thought u was another female. I almost back handed Aleah"I said chuckling at her mean mugging me.

"You good nigga and yea I thought I heard some yellin" he said

" yea bruh I guess she think cuz we was together last night we got summ goin on. She cut off bruhh fr."I said

I looked to my left and saw this BAD chick. Thick , lightskin, pretty in the face, and haa swag was on point. She was A1. I then left for Ms.Adams borin behinn class. She surprisingly had her assigned seat right next to mine and Aleah was right behind us. Mann I know she finna start something.