Live or die

"FASTER FASTER!!!" I said to Chris

"IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!! Chris said with frustration in his voice

I made sure to keep talking to Payton so she wouldn't close her eyes for too long. I heard that makes you die and that's the last thing I need right now.

I looked up to see us at the hospital.

"SHE GOT SHOT !! SHE GOT SHOT" I yelled.

"Calm down sir" the woman said

"BIT*H SHE GOT SHOT YOU CALM TF DOWN!!" I said yelling at the top of my lungs.

Before I knew it they took her into the hospital room. I was there for about five hours. A tall Hispanic guy came up to me. I had to lie and say I was her family if I wanted information on how she was doing.

"Payton davis?" He said

I stood up

"Im her ...brother" I said

" Well im sorry to tell you this but she .uhh..the bullet hit her kidney and she lost A lot of blood . She will need A blood transfusion to survive. She is in a coma at the moment"

" Do you know how long it will be until she wakes up?" I asked with concern

"Unfortunately no. She may not wake up..she can be asleep for years."

I was devastated. I just sat back down as I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. What if she doesnt wake up? I asked my self so many questions. What was the reason she got shot? Why was she the only one who got shot? I mean there had to be some reason. No one pops up to A party, pulls A gun out, and only shoots one person. The doctor came back and told me that I should leave due to the fact that even if she does wake up I wont be able to see her cuz she need her rest. I went home and tried to sleep but with all of these questions in my head I couldn't. I stayed up all night. Chris sell drugs and after a hour of waiting he had to leave. Them niggas will take your life just for not coming or being on your way there as soon as you hang up the phone. He didnt need that to happen and neither did I. Ima try to find out the reason she got shot. Why I'm so hung up over her though?
i know you wondering why im so concerned.. lets just say
I done had some real fucked up shit happen in my life timee..i just cant live right bein guilty about somebody dien and me not bein able to help..