New responsibility

*Jaylen's P.O.V*

Payton in the guest room sleep in the bed. I know how I be talkin bout her make it sound like I hate her guts but I dont appreciate niggas puttin they hands on females.  I just know that nigga Jay did it. He used to hit his Ex girlfriend Mariah. She eventually left , got married to another nigga, and had a kid. Last time I checked he was still tryna find her. We was real cool and we talk on the phone from time to time...Jay just don't know that. I wonder what Naomi gon say when she wake up and I tell her. I hope she be mature about it and leave it alone. She dont live here she just stayin the night, I do what I want with my house and let who I want in it.

I went in the room and Payton was awake. Its only 1:17 A.M and we ended up conversating. She apologized 187 times and thanked me for saving her life twice. She better be lucky I changed . its now 3:10 A.M and I turned around to see Naomi

"....come here Jaylen" she said in a stern voice
I came and shut the door.
"What is she doing here. " she said yelling
"FIRST of all lower your damn tone in my house. Jay? Yea well that nigga beat her a** and left her on the side of the road to die." I said getting angrier
"...Ohhhh..im sorry I uhh didn't know all-"I cut her off
"EXACTLY! ! If you didnt know, then shut the fu*k up!!" I said
She shut up and walked into the room. Gotta put her in check. Its weird. Why am I getting so mad over this? Do I still have feelings for her? Nahh...well..NO I cant. I keep telling myself "im just being a good person , nothing more , nothing less" but is it more? I dont know man. I loved her and she did me wrong the first chance she had.

                               *A few days later*
Payton couldn't stand the pain so she went to the hospital. She got out yesterday and went back home. Naomi not tripping no more.  Its good that I only had to check ma once and she followed directions. She been acting funny. Mood swings, bein emotional,  and throwing up pretty much describe her these past 3 weeks.  I dont know what it is. She gaining weight to and she always be at the doctors. I like the weight on her though. I aint the typa nigga that leave they girl for petty junk.....but every time I want to go with her she make sure I dont. Whatever,  junk boring anyways.

                         *Naomi's P.O.V*

Im pregnant.  I know for a fact...unless the doctor lying. Im 6 weeks.  First I was happy because financially were okay but then i thought about Jaylen. Would he want it? Would he think it's not his? Should I tell him? Nahh maybe not. But he's the father I have to...right? Yeahh. I'll just tell him as soon as I walk in....

I walked in, took a shower, and still haven't said nunn. Im in the bed now. I felt him get in.

We talked for about 30 minutes, and I felt a urge to say it .

"Yeahh maybe we can go next-"I cut him off

"Jaylen the reason im at the hospital so much is cuz im 6 weeks pregnant and I didnt tell u when I found out a week ago because I didnt know what you'd say" I said really fast.

He looked confused.  I guess he put together what I just said and he just stared..and stared..and closed his eyes. What does that mean?!??!